Motive unclear

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the reluctant farmer":1x9s4d3m said:
Miss M":1x9s4d3m said:
Oh, the pain... the pain! I have truly lost control of my household! What shall become of the children? They are lost. Lost! And I do not deserve the esteemed title of "Mother"! Woe is me!
. :cry: now that's just sad. :cry_baby: we don't have a tiny violin, so this will have to do: :band:
Homer":1x9s4d3m said:
Here ya go, use mine.
violin.gif
:twisted:
Ah, thank you... I feel so much better! :lol:

Syberchick70":1x9s4d3m said:
Miss M":1x9s4d3m said:
I'm still trying to catch Bunny-Wan Kenobi so I can confine him to the chicken tractor for poking fun at MSD because she's keeping chickens in rabbit cages...

Wait a second... are you absolutely certain that IS a 'chicken' tractor, not a 'rabbit' tractor, being USED for chickens?!? :twisted:
Actually... it's a greenhouse, being used as a chicken tractor! :p It makes a right good tractor, though... it might never become a greenhouse.

MaggieJ":1x9s4d3m said:
Miss M, the answer is simple. Confine both Bunny-Wan and Galadriel to the chicken tractor and let them punish each other!

Be sure to bring them chicken feed and water regularly . . . We at RabbitTalk advocate humane treatment for all species.
Why... that's so SIMPLE! And perfect! Thank you for guiding me past my desperation to a workable solution! :hooray:

the reluctant farmer":1x9s4d3m said:
And since MSD seems to have started this sibling war, I think we should send her a bunch of mosquitos: :mosquitos:
MaggieJ":1x9s4d3m said:
Either that . . . or incarcerate MSD along with Bunny-Wan and Galadriel.

Or better still . . . let's do both! :injail: :mosquitos:
YES! I shall get right to this! :yes: <br /><br /> __________ Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:53 pm __________ <br /><br /> There... I finally got them all in there! Whew! :wr_sweat:

tractoremoticons.jpg

Galadriel's reading, as usual, MSD is battling mosquitoes, and Bunny-Wan Kenobi is trying to keep them off of himself with his light saber. :yes:

:eek: You earned it!

mystangschair.png

:chair:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

MaggieJ":3usyre38 said:
Miss M, the answer is simple. Confine both Bunny-Wan and Galadriel to the chicken tractor and let them punish each other!

Be sure to bring them chicken feed and water regularly . . . We at RabbitTalk advocate humane treatment for all species.

MU-Oozma-Kappa.jpg

Miss M":3usyre38 said:
__________ Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:53 pm __________

There... I finally got them all in there! Whew! :wr_sweat:

tractoremoticons.jpg

Galadriel's reading, as usual, MSD is battling mosquitoes, and Bunny-Wan Kenobi is trying to keep them off of himself with his light saber. :yes:

Nuts...

Hey wait, what!? This whole thing is about MSD, bunny-wan and YOU! don't try to sit there and redirect the attention to me, that won't work...i hope

mystang89":2denq8bp said:
Hey wait, what!? This whole thing is about MSD, bunny-wan and YOU! don't try to sit there and redirect the attention to me, that won't work...i hope
:cheesysmile:

mystang89":3h972k0q said:

Things sometimes just happen, Mystang!!! :whistle:

MaggieJ":2fjfry30 said:

MaggieJ":2fjfry30 said:

There, see? You CAN mess around like the rest of us! :p :p :p

But... could you possibly turn your new-found ability to banter like everyone else on somebody else? :hiding:

Galadriel":13u5h4ce said:
MaggieJ":13u5h4ce said:

MaggieJ":13u5h4ce said:

There, see? You CAN mess around like the rest of us! :p :p :p

But... could you possibly turn your new-found ability to banter like everyone else on somebody else? :hiding:

But-but-but . . . I have such good teachers. :twisted: Don't tell me you guys can dish it out but not take it! :eek:

Miss M, I beseech you to show clemency and release your offspring and fellow Mod from incarceration. They don't seem to like the chicken feed.

MaggieJ":2dlmf4yo said:
But-but-but . . . I have such good teachers. :twisted: Don't tell me you guys can dish it out but not take it! :eek:

Miss M, I beseech you to show clemency and release your offspring and fellow Mod from incarceration. They don't seem to like the chicken feed.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: FLAWLESS!!!! She's good! :coffee-screen:

MaggieJ":3fx1j8py said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: FLAWLESS!!!! She's good! :coffee-screen:

Bunny-Wan Kenobi":3fx1j8py said:
We resemble that remark! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

MaggieJ":3p634pen said:
Don't tell me you guys can dish it out but not take it! :eek:
WHOA!!!! Maggie just went all Little Caesar on y'all!

edwardgrobinson.png

MaggieJ":3p634pen said:
No, they're not that crazy about it. :? They're also complaining about the difficulty of drinking from a chicken waterer. I hesitate to let them out, though... how do I know MSD won't work to further corrupt my children? :angry: <br /><br /> __________ Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:23 am __________ <br /><br />
Bunny-Wan Kenobi":3p634pen said:
Syberchick70":3p634pen said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: (Where is that spitting coffee at Computer icon? I can never find it!!)

:coffee-screen: Second line 16 from the left!!! :p
That depends on the width of the window. :p

I couldn't find it, either... I finally just memorized the code for it. It's "coffee-screen" between colons. :)

Miss M":2rykk06h said:
I couldn't find it, either... I finally just memorized the code for it. It's "coffee-screen" between colons. :)

Found it... thanks :)
But I have to say, imagining something 'between colons' made me... :x then :lol:

Latest posts

Back