Motive unclear

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MaggieJ wrote:
Miss M, I beseech you to show clemency and release your offspring and fellow Mod from incarceration. They don't seem to like the chicken feed.
Miss M wrote:
No, they're not that crazy about it. :? They're also complaining about the difficulty of drinking from a chicken waterer. I hesitate to let them out, though... how do I know MSD won't work to further corrupt my children? :angry:

:? Seems to me that MSD has a greater opportunity to corrupt them inside the chicken tractor -- a captive audience, so to speak. :p

Miss M":y83xhkh7 said:
MamaSheepdog":y83xhkh7 said:

Don't tell your mom, but I have donned protective head gear in anticipation of being attacked by the chair. It was difficult to put on since I am still suffering cranial swelling from her last attack, but I managed.
That's okay... I found something that can cut through your protective head gear...

image.php

:twisted:

Yikes! Hope my mirrored helm will disable the light saber!

mystang89":y83xhkh7 said:
I'd personally say that its in women's nature to slap men on the head.

And I would personally say that it is in men's nature to provoke women to physical violence. :yes:

Galadriel":y83xhkh7 said:

I have a feeling this is going to see a lot of use here... :twisted: By the way, Hubs thought this was spectacular work, Galadriel, and he is in awe of your talent! :p

the reluctant farmer":y83xhkh7 said:
Dang, Mystang! You came back on RT to tell us how you are at 3:38. You get smacked in the head for the first time at 4:18. That's a whole 20 minutes--20--of being concussion-free. Mods, is that a world record for the fastest time anyone has been smacked silly since joining/returning??

Mystang is "special" that way. ;)

Now, here's the truly ironic part.
Take for instance what is about to happen. Me, a male, is about to get hit in the head by a woman...or 3 or four.
The first smack upside the head you get is from a member of your own gender. The ladies showed a little restraint--by about 2 minutes.

Just goes to show you that not all boys are bad. Way to go, Bunny-Wan! :clap2:

I don't know what to say. :cry:

Now I find that this same MSD -- the MSD I thought I could trust and respect -- has contributed to the delinquency of Galadriel, enlisting her to whack her brother in the back of the head! :eek: The HORROR!
You could say "I am so-o-o sorry MSD, for dropping the ball of maternal discipline and allowing Bunny-Wan Kenobi to disrespect you in such a Mystang-like manner."

If you had exercised your chair-arm this would never have happened in the first place. :nono:

Syberchick70":y83xhkh7 said:
I'm still trying to catch Bunny-Wan Kenobi so I can confine him to the chicken tractor for poking fun at MSD because she's keeping chickens in rabbit cages...

Wait a second... are you absolutely certain that IS a 'chicken' tractor, not a 'rabbit' tractor, being USED for chickens?!? :twisted:

Nyessss... this is still up for debate and is currently under investigation. :detective:

Actually... it's a greenhouse, being used as a chicken tractor! :p It makes a right good tractor, though... it might never become a greenhouse.

Uh-huhhh. :roll:

MaggieJ":y83xhkh7 said:
Miss M, the answer is simple. Confine both Bunny-Wan and Galadriel to the chicken tractor and let them punish each other!

YEAH!!! Cage those little monst... er... munchkins up! :twisted:

Oooh, that's good!

And since MSD seems to have started this sibling war, I think we should send her a bunch of mosquitos: :mosquitos:

HEY!!! :angry:

Who's side are you on, anyway?!?!

Either that . . . or incarcerate MSD along with Bunny-Wan and Galadriel.

Or better still . . . let's do both! :injail: :mosquitos:

Wha... wha-a-at??? Mosquitos AND jail? :cry:

YES! I shall get right to this! :yes:

:-o :-o :-o :eek:verreaction: :runhills:

There... I finally got them all in there! Whew! :wr_sweat:

Galadriel's reading, as usual, MSD is battling mosquitoes, and Bunny-Wan Kenobi is trying to keep them off of himself with his light saber. :yes:
Syberchick70":y83xhkh7 said:
They do look cozy in there ;)

Well, I must say, this is not as bad as I thought it would be. :) Galadriel has a pleasant reading voice, and Bunny-Wan's constant whipping about of the light saber is providing a refreshing breeze! :p

Hey wait, what!? This whole thing is about MSD, bunny-wan and YOU! don't try to sit there and redirect the attention to me, that won't work...i hope

HAH! I beg to differ!

Whilst Bunny-Wan's father is at work during the day, you, being (allegedly) a man, are one of the surrogate male influences in this young fellow's life. No doubt it was your incessant :pokeeye: behavior that led him to disrespect such a sweet, kind, and demure lady such as myself. :angel:

Galadriel":y83xhkh7 said:
Miss M, the answer is simple. Confine both Bunny-Wan and Galadriel to the chicken tractor and let them punish each other!

Be sure to bring them chicken feed and water regularly . . . We at RabbitTalk advocate humane treatment for all species.
Either that . . . or incarcerate MSD along with Bunny-Wan and Galadriel.

Or better still . . . let's do both! :injail: :mosquitos:

There, see? You CAN mess around like the rest of us! :p :p :p

But... could you possibly turn your new-found ability to banter like everyone else on somebody else? :hiding:

:yeahthat:

Miss M, I beseech you to show clemency and release your offspring and fellow Mod from incarceration. They don't seem to like the chicken feed.

Yeah- seriously, Miss M, couldn't you put something better in the chicken slop bucket? You've thrown me out of egg production. :egghatch:

I hesitate to let them out, though... how do I know MSD won't work to further corrupt my children? :angry:

You don't. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:? Seems to me that MSD has a greater opportunity to corrupt them inside the chicken tractor -- a captive audience, so to speak. :p

Shhh!!!

Attachments

• 14698.jpg
    14698.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,093
MaggieJ":39ofah9v said:
MaggieJ wrote:
Miss M wrote:
No, they're not that crazy about it. :? They're also complaining about the difficulty of drinking from a chicken waterer. I hesitate to let them out, though... how do I know MSD won't work to further corrupt my children? :angry:

VERY good point! Therefore, I have released Galadriel and Bunny-Wan Kenobi from the tractor. MSD can no longer work on them. Except during the brief times when they move the tractor and give her fresh food and water. :yes:

tractormsd.jpg

MamaSheepdog":39ofah9v said:
You could say "I am so-o-o sorry MSD, for dropping the ball of maternal discipline and allowing Bunny-Wan Kenobi to disrespect you in such a Mystang-like manner."If you had exercised your chair-arm this would never have happened in the first place.
Oooooh, I get it. "Miss M, it's your fault I'm such a bad influence on your children." Nice deflection attempt. How do you like it in the tractor, now? :twisted:

Miss M wrote:Actually... it's a greenhouse, being used as a chicken tractor! It makes a right good tractor, though... it might never become a greenhouse.

Uh-huhhh.

That WAS the original plan! :angry:

Well, I must say, this is not as bad as I thought it would be. Galadriel has a pleasant reading voice, and Bunny-Wan's constant whipping about of the light saber is providing a refreshing breeze!
Not any mooooore! :p

Yeah- seriously, Miss M, couldn't you put something better in the chicken slop bucket? You've thrown me out of egg production.
You get layer pellets, same as all the other... chickens. And what problem do you have with leftover mac-n-cheese? And cooked potato skins? And... and... crickets? :twisted:

Syberchick70":1gemc5xa said:
Bunny-Wan Kenobi":1gemc5xa said:

PERFECT!! :p:

:lol:

Miss M":1gemc5xa said:
VERY good point! Therefore, I have released Galadriel and Bunny-Wan Kenobi from the tractor. MSD can no longer work on them. Except during the brief times when they move the tractor and give her fresh food and water. :yes:

Ah! MUCH BETTER!!!

MamaSheepdog":1gemc5xa said:
Yikes! Hope my mirrored helm will disable the light saber!

"You don't know the power of the Dark Side"

-Darth Vader. :vader:

And I would personally say that it is in men's nature to provoke women to physical violence. :yes:

Is it, now? :twisted:

I have a feeling this is going to see a lot of use here... :twisted:

Just goes to show you that not all boys are bad. Way to go, Bunny-Wan! :clap2:

Oh, good! A way to redeem myself! Hey, Mystang, c'mere for a sec! :chair: :twisted:

You could say "I am so-o-o sorry MSD, for dropping the ball of maternal discipline and allowing Bunny-Wan Kenobi to disrespect you in such a Mystang-like manner."

If you had exercised your chair-arm this would never have happened in the first place. :nono:

:wr_noseinair:

Nyessss... this is still up for debate and is currently under investigation. :detective:

Careful, Mom, you might end up in the tractor yourself! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Wha... wha-a-at??? Mosquitos AND jail? :cry:

There, now you know how it feels. :cool:

Well, I must say, this is not as bad as I thought it would be. :) Galadriel has a pleasant reading voice, and Bunny-Wan's constant whipping about of the light saber is providing a refreshing breeze! :p

Glad to be of service to you! :jedai:

HAH! I beg to differ!

Whilst Bunny-Wan's father is at work during the day, you, being (allegedly) a man, are one of the surrogate male influences in this young fellow's life. No doubt it was your incessant :pokeeye: behavior that led him to disrespect such a sweet, kind, and demure lady such as myself. :angel:

:pokeeye:

Syberchick70":1gemc5xa said:
World Domination Plotting Bunny is Plotting.

EVIL World Domination Plotting Bunny!!! :lol:

Miss M":1gemc5xa said:
:? They're also complaining about the difficulty of drinking from a chicken waterer.

The rust makes the water taste really :sourgrapes: , too.

MamaSheepdog":33mt0mv2 said:
Galadriel wrote:

14699.png
14699.png (369.2 KiB) Viewed 72 times

I have a feeling this is going to see a lot of use here... :twisted: By the way, Hubs thought this was spectacular work, Galadriel, and he is in awe of your talent! :p

:oops: Aw, shucks!

MamaSheepdog":33mt0mv2 said:

Huh... I didn't know you found "The Complete Works of Rudyard Kipling's Plagiarizing Cousin" so interesting.... :?

Miss M":33mt0mv2 said:
MamaSheepdog wrote:Yeah- seriously, Miss M, couldn't you put something better in the chicken slop bucket? You've thrown me out of egg production.

You get layer pellets, same as all the other... chickens. And what problem do you have with leftover mac-n-cheese? And cooked potato skins? And... and... crickets? :twisted:

Really, MSD! That's prime gourmet chicken feed you're getting out there! You really should show more gratitude for the fine cuisine you are receiving! :evil:

Bunny-Wan Kenobi":33mt0mv2 said:
Ah! MUCH BETTER!!!

I agree, Bun. :yes:

Bunny-Wan Kenobi":33mt0mv2 said:
The Force is strong with Miss M :jedai: !

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Miss M, much as it pains me to be the heavy-handed admin, I must insist that you release MSD from the chicken tractor. I fear her health may suffer on a species-inappropriate diet such as you are providing.

MSD, you must promise, of course, not to further corrupt Bunny-Wan and Galadriel and return asap to your drought-stricken acres in California. Your own pups miss you!

MaggieJ":nxo3jq0h said:
Miss M, much as it pains me to be the heavy-handed admin, I must insist that you release MSD from the chicken tractor. I fear her health may suffer on a species-inappropriate diet such as you are providing.

MSD, you must promise, of course, not to further corrupt Bunny-Wan and Galadriel and return asap to your drought-stricken acres in California. Your own pups miss you!

An admin's job is never done .... :D

MaggieJ":2gyvowaf said:
I fear her health may suffer on a species-inappropriate diet such as you are providing.
Who says it's species-inappropriate? :whistle: :tomato: :twisted:

MaggieJ":2gyvowaf said:
MSD, you must promise, of course, not to further corrupt Bunny-Wan and Galadriel and return asap to your drought-stricken acres in California.
Do I have to let her out before she promises? :weep:

MaggieJ":b1b35m3t said:
I fear her health may suffer on a species-inappropriate diet such as you are providing.
Miss M":b1b35m3t said:
Miss M, Miss M! Her name is MamaSheepdog not MamaHen. Continuing to confine her in a chicken/rabbit/greenhouse enclosure and feeding her chicken feed can only result in serious identity confusion.
MaggieJ":b1b35m3t said:
MSD, you must promise, of course, not to further corrupt Bunny-Wan and Galadriel and return asap to your drought-stricken acres in California.
Miss M":b1b35m3t said:
No. :nono: She needs to promise first, then you let her out.

MaggieJ":30yri8pf said:
Miss M, Miss M! Her name is MamaSheepdog not MamaHen. Continuing to confine her in a chicken/rabbit/greenhouse enclosure and feeding her chicken feed can only result in serious identity confusion.
I kind of think that's already happened huh MSD? :pokeeye: I mean chickens in rabbit hutches what next, ducks in the laundry room so they're close to the water? :feed-ducks:

MaggieJ":30yri8pf said:
Miss M":30yri8pf said:
You don't really think that's going to happen do you? :p

MaggieJ":27b94gl9 said:

DON'T LISTEN TO HER, MOM!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Galadriel":27b94gl9 said:
*snicker*

:p

Miss M":27b94gl9 said:

:eek:verreaction: :runhills:

Miss M":27b94gl9 said:

I am not holding my breath :nana:

No comment... :canofworms:

Homer":27b94gl9 said:
You don't really think that's going to happen do you? :p

Precisely my point! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I kind of think that's already happened huh MSD? :pokeeye:

:runhills:

I mean chickens in rabbit hutches what next, ducks in the laundry room so they're close to the water? :feed-ducks:

:p :mrgreen: :p

Syberchick70":27b94gl9 said:
An admin's job is never done .... :D

:yes: :lol:

Bunny-Wan Kenobi":t6nv6yce said:
MaggieJ":t6nv6yce said:

Great idea! I've heard that chickens (and some poor, undernourished rabbits) love worms!!

;)

MaggieJ":357bgfxh said:
Miss M":357bgfxh said:
But... but... I was only going on your recommendation! Observe:

Be sure to bring them chicken feed and water regularly . . . We at RabbitTalk advocate humane treatment for all species.

Now... I really thought chicken feed would be appropriate for MSD, if it was good for Bunny-Wan and Galadriel. Plus, layer feed should be perfect for MSD, considering what she said:

MamaSheepdog":357bgfxh said:
You've thrown me out of egg production. :egghatch:

See? It's exactly what she needs! :p I am providing much-needed rehabilitation for MSD! :yes:

Galadriel":357bgfxh said:
MamaSheepdog":357bgfxh said:

Huh... I didn't know you found "The Complete Works of Rudyard Kipling's Plagiarizing Cousin" so interesting.... :?
:rotfl:

Bunny-Wan Kenobi":357bgfxh said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Syberchick70":357bgfxh said:
Bunny-Wan Kenobi":357bgfxh said:

Great idea! I've heard that chickens (and some poor, undernourished rabbits) love worms!!

;)
:coffee-screen:

Back