Motive unclear

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well.... just found out I'm back to work in another week... so maybe, just maybe I'll convince the evil momster that I need a bunny. I've been petless for years and it's killing me. Can we maybe have a dog... a small one? a cat? a bunny? a guinea pig? a freakin gerbil? how bout some fish? ONE fish??? SOMETHING????

I'm considering angling for an outdoor pet.... but our backyard is kind of like wild kingdom. Ducks, geese, deer, fox, muskrats, racoons, possums, people with their dogs.... I don't know how I'd have anything protected enough to stay outside and not get eaten.

Homer":t185e9yq said:
JenerationX":t185e9yq said:
Well.... just found out I'm back to work in another week...
That's great Jen!

:twisted: Just post your address and we'll all start sending you bunnies. :p By the time they get there you'll be able to support them. ;)

:goodjob: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop:

Homer":1kb8vm9l said:
JenerationX":1kb8vm9l said:
Well.... just found out I'm back to work in another week...
That's great Jen!

:twisted: Just post your address and we'll all start sending you bunnies. :p By the time they get there you'll be able to support them. ;)

That'd be awesome wouldn't it? Yeah... sorry mom, I have no idea why bunnies keep showing up here. :twisted:

WHOOOOAAAAAA!!!!!

And I thought my thread had pretty much come to an end and then suddenly POOF! It's back to life! :lol: :lol: :lol: :driving:

I'mmmmm gonna bring this topic back to life a little. Because I am a big sis too and, fyi Galadriel, I would totally do the same thing. Except I'd aim for the face a little more. Your aim musta been off, hm? :twisted:

Latest posts

Back