Motive unclear

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd personally say that its in women's nature to slap men on the head. You're her brother, she's your sister, nature successfully took its natural coarse of action.

Take for instance what is about to happen. Me, a male, is about to get hit in the head by a woman...or 3 or four.

mystang89":2l81taez said:
I'd personally say that its in women's nature to slap men on the head. You're her brother, she's your sister, nature successfully took its natural coarse of action.

Take for instance what is about to happen. Me, a male, is about to get hit in the head by a woman...or 3 or four.

I have absolutely no doubt. Particularly like this... :chair:

mystang89":1xo0bptn said:

mystangclosing.png

(Oh, yes, Mystang, I really, seriously did custom-make a meme just for you! :twisted: )

MaggieJ":1xo0bptn said:
just wanted to say that I am in total awe of the banter in this thread. I wish I could join in, but my mind just doesn't work like that! :x

That's okay! You get to sit back and eat :popcorn: and watch! :p

mystang89":3fl7k8jn said:

Oooh, I want in on this too! :twisted:

:frypan:

Zass":1lybeh8z said:
mystang89":1lybeh8z said:

Oooh, I want in on this too! :twisted:

:frypan:

This reminds me of something... hmmm, let me think, it's on the tip of my tongue... oh, got it!

I_will_use_this.png

Galadriel":2xg9nbn6 said:
mystang89":2xg9nbn6 said:

(Oh, yes, Mystang, I really, seriously did custom-make a meme just for you! :twisted: )

MaggieJ":2xg9nbn6 said:
just wanted to say that I am in total awe of the banter in this thread. I wish I could join in, but my mind just doesn't work like that! :x

That's okay! You get to sit back and eat :popcorn: and watch! :p

LOL thank you. Your meme making abilities are top notch! :judges: I really did get a good laugh when I saw that. :rotfl:

mystang89":1b4fciv1 said:
LOL thank you. Your meme making abilities are top notch! :judges: I really did get a good laugh when I saw that. :rotfl:

You're welcome! :p

I've got another one lined up for you... I'm just waiting for you to earn it! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dang, Mystang! You came back on RT to tell us how you are at 3:38. You get smacked in the head for the first time at 4:18. That's a whole 20 minutes--20--of being concussion-free. Mods, is that a world record for the fastest time anyone has been smacked silly since joining/returning??

Now, here's the truly ironic part.
mystang89":fxtvqmf2 said:
The first smack upside the head you get is from a member of your own gender. The ladies showed a little restraint--by about 2 minutes.

Zass":fxtvqmf2 said:
Oooh, I want in on this too!
Bunny-Wan Kenobi":fxtvqmf2 said:
this reminds me of something... hmmm, let me think, it's on the tip of my tongue... oh, got it!
People, people, show some restraint! The man just got his FINGER cut off, for pete's sake! Aim for his HEAD, not his hand!

the reluctant farmer":1rw5umen said:
People, people, show some restraint! The man just got his FINGER cut off, for pete's sake! Aim for his HEAD, not his hand!

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT... :bash:

mystang89":1rw5umen said:
Lol farmer! What can I say, I try to bring it the best of both genders.

:lol: :lol:

I don't know what to say. :cry:

I'm still trying to catch Bunny-Wan Kenobi so I can confine him to the chicken tractor for poking fun at MSD because she's keeping chickens in rabbit cages...

Now I find that this same MSD -- the MSD I thought I could trust and respect -- has contributed to the delinquency of Galadriel, enlisting her to whack her brother in the back of the head! :eek: The HORROR!

Now I think I should give Bunny-Wan Kenobi an award, and confine Galadriel to the chicken tractor! Except that Bunny-Wan Kenobi has called the police on MSD and Galadriel...

Oh, the pain... the pain! I have truly lost control of my household! What shall become of the children? They are lost. Lost! And I do not deserve the esteemed title of "Mother"! Woe is me!

Miss M":yluqafbg said:
Oh, the pain... the pain! I have truly lost control of my household! What shall become of the children? They are lost. Lost! And I do not deserve the esteemed title of "Mother"! Woe is me!
. :cry: now that's just sad. :cry_baby: we don't have a tiny violin, so this will have to do: :band:

the reluctant farmer":1cta4r84 said:
Miss M":1cta4r84 said:
. :cry: now that's just sad. :cry_baby: we don't have a tiny violin, so this will have to do: :band:
Here ya go, use mine.
violin.gif
:twisted:

Miss M":1wa2j6yh said:
I'm still trying to catch Bunny-Wan Kenobi so I can confine him to the chicken tractor for poking fun at MSD because she's keeping chickens in rabbit cages...

Wait a second... are you absolutely certain that IS a 'chicken' tractor, not a 'rabbit' tractor, being USED for chickens?!? :twisted:

Miss M, the answer is simple. Confine both Bunny-Wan and Galadriel to the chicken tractor and let them punish each other!

Be sure to bring them chicken feed and water regularly . . . We at RabbitTalk advocate humane treatment for all species.

MaggieJ":3ald3wji said:
Miss M, the answer is simple. Confine both Bunny-Wan and Galadriel to the chicken tractor and let them punish each other!

Be sure to bring them chicken feed and water regularly . . . We at RabbitTalk advocate humane treatment for all species.

:lol: :lol: :lol: (Where is that spitting coffee at Computer icon? I can never find it!!)

MaggieJ":r0jjzedy said:

Oooh, that's good!

And since MSD seems to have started this sibling war, I think we should send her a bunch of mosquitos: :mosquitos:

Latest posts

Back