My chickens my life my rabbits,new pics pg13

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG thats alot of eggs lol.go you sell em>?.... they are big eggs too. are they seasoned hens..mine have only been laying 4 months<br /><br />__________ Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:40 pm __________<br /><br />lol also to my eye they look like barred rock eggs or RIR eggs

We do not sell them. Living in the middle of nowhere, usually people around her already have chickens and there is nowhere good to sell them here. These are 2 year old hens. Barred rock, Buff Orpington, Kacky Campbell ducks, and Indian Runner ducks. Thos are the breeds they came from. With 5 chickens and 2 ducks, somehow the two ducks are laying more than the chickens usually. But like I said, that pic was from when we had 20 hens and I think 4 duck hens.

AHAH I did get the barred rock right....lol,,, how low I can distinguish a chicken by her egg lol

__________ Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:09 pm __________

<br /><br />__________ Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:47 pm __________<br /><br />they are either blackberries or boysenberries?

Attachments

• IMAG0042.jpg
    IMAG0042.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2,077
  • IMAG0043.jpg
    IMAG0043.jpg
    429.5 KB · Views: 2,077
They're not oblong (like a mulberry) so I'd guess blackberry. They're pretty much the same thing, though.

Thanks the buns love eating the leaves?<br /><br />__________ Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:30 am __________<br /><br />either one of my does was previously bred or she moght be having a false preg.....I saw a small haystache tonight...ughhghghgh...I threw in a nestbox just in case

Flemishstar":2pj51hsz said:
Thanks the buns love eating the leaves?
Could still be either. Boysenberries are just a hybrid of different members of that family.

This goes over the differences, but take it with a grain of salt, as I think they have some of their info wrong. For example, I've never seen blackberries shaped like "pinecones" - all of mine are round.
http://www.differencebetween.net/object ... ysenberry/

either one of my does was previously bred or she moght be having a false preg.....I saw a small haystache tonight...ughhghghgh...I threw in a nestbox just in case
Yay for possible bunnies?

That looks like blackberries to me. And yes, my rabbits love them. I just snip off a cane and throw it in.

Thanks...well this morning there was NOnest or anything...yesterday she was scratching around with a hay stache.....maybe she is peg?<br /><br />__________ Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:07 pm __________<br /><br />now both are making nests .............. im so confusssseddd

My guess is that one is pregnant. At least one. I think they will both kindle in one week. It would be quite extreme if both does weren't pregnant.

Thanks...they were both bred on the same day...and BOTH are making a nest....a week early...thats odd too me that both would be false...they bred atleast twice with 2 diff bucks....(sounds sick huh) lol

__________ Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:36 am __________

If they both kindle...Theyll have to take me away in a 5150 hold hahha<br /><br />__________ Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:47 pm __________<br /><br />

Attachments

• IMAG0032.jpg
    IMAG0032.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 1,524
  • IMAG0065.jpg
    IMAG0065.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 1,524
thanks ya'll :) I try.. never a dull day<br /><br />__________ Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:31 pm __________<br /><br />Im getting verrrrrrrrrrrrry excited

Doe 2 is either fat or pregnant. If doe 1 is prego, she is hiding it well.<br /><br />__________ Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:49 pm __________<br /><br />*Please prove me wrong, Doe 1.

Awwwwwwww... so cute! These is my pregnant doe, still a week from her due date... so this is what I have to judge by! LOL

doe 1 actually gained 2 lbs this month?? i weighed her today?...and shes eating mostly greens...doe 1 is hard to catch so I havent weighed her...but shes been on the same diet...last litter for doe 1 was 3...so maybe IF shes preg theres only a few...Shes CUTEEEEE is she a mini?

__________ Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:55 pm __________

when they were sitting on other positions...from the top they looked just like that?? who knows..im soooooooo anxious

Latest posts

Back