My chickens my life my rabbits,new pics pg13

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't heard of biobricks. Do they not leave as much criosote? Even if that's the case id probably stay with burning normal wood. The reason I do it is to save on money anyway. Plus I burn all winter so I think the bill would really start to add up.

Thank you everyone on my egg sales lol :)

Miss M, Honestly I could care less about the animal protein, I'd rather they have it, or have a diet much closer to what they are designed.

Mystang89-Yes they do emit much less creosote, and they cost me 170 a cord (delivery included). Im not sure on your wood prices, but for REALLLLLLLYYYY good dry wood here is 200 a cord with delivery included?...Im curious to know how nuch you pay for wood, bur I still am partial to real wood logs :)

thanks
Aldo<br /><br />__________ Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:39 pm __________<br /><br />Thank you everyone on my egg sales lol :)

Miss M, Honestly I could care less about the animal protein, I'd rather they have it, or have a diet much closer to what they are designed.

Mystang89-Yes they do emit much less creosote, and they cost me 170 a cord (delivery included). Im not sure on your wood prices, but for REALLLLLLLYYYY good dry wood here is 200 a cord with delivery included?...Im curious to know how nuch you pay for wood, bur I still am partial to real wood logs :)

thanks
Aldo

Hi Aldo!

I have seen the Bio Bricks- they are compressed sawdust. I wouldn't use them myself for two reasons- first, they will burn hot, yes, but will burn fast, which means more to be used. And second, depending on the wood used, I would be concerned I would have to clean my flue pipe more often. But that's me. I love my real wood logs. And, like Mystang, it's our primary source of heat.

Oh, and we don't pay a penny for our wood. Hubby gets asked all the time if we know anyone who would come and cut up X tree that fell or is dead and they want it removed. He comes home, grabs me and the chainsaw, and off we go. After we get home, we fire up the wood splitter and go to work. We get a lot of oak, cherry, hickory, and poplar. My parents, bless their hearts, toted a huge pine lighter stump up from Mississippi the last time they visited, so we use small pieces of that as starter.

As to local cost, there is a man here who sells a dump truck load for $150. It does need to be split, however. Most smaller amounts go for like $40 a pickup truck load.

Nice Marinea, I thought SO, Idont trust all this new stuff that comes out!!

__________ Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:50 pm __________

__________ Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:33 pm __________

I just sold 2 on my meat ,mutts ...they weighed 3.6lbs lbs after i butchered and cleaned them, I fgot 10 $ EAch IS THAT TOO MUCH?<br /><br />__________ Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:31 pm __________<br /><br />Hey yall..... Sorry ive been MIA, but something Amazing happened, and well. unexpected, Im faliing in LOVE!! with a special someone, it seems god sent, and amazing, and loves my buns!! i mean rabbits lol, ill try to update yall with pics of any new projects or happenings Thamks guys
Have a glorious day yall
Aldo

Attachments

• brugmansia.jpg
    brugmansia.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 649
AAAAAWWWWWWWW That's wonderful news Aldo! :-D I hope ya'll have many happy years together! :)
Love your Brugmansia!! It's gorgeous!! :p

Wow, Aldo! That's wonderful news! :lovers:

I'm glad you finally found someone. I wish you both much happiness!

She is a lucky lady- and you can tell her MSD said so! ;)

Thank YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo much, Im quite shocked, it came out of no where, but i dont care how it happened, just that it did, thanx about the brugmansia comment, they are so much work, ugh I went from 18 to 2 lol, but the cuttings are easy to root, wish me luck ya'll and than yall so much for all the support, I pray this works out, Msd Ill def relay the message lol

Latest posts

Back