Not new, but returning!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
🤦🏽‍♀️ What a rough week already...
Was supposed to be 24in wide. Brought 36" to the meetup. But kept with the agreed upon price.
But I lost all of my wire cutters. Of 🤬 course. So I had to buy a new pair. 🙃 Third or fourth now...
Gonna be a witch to cut that much off the whole 50 feet!
Then what am I supposed to do with 11 inch width of floor wire? Make tiny single hole transport cages? Wire them together for franken-floors? Frick, idk.
It's 14 gauge, GAW floor wire, the good stuff. Going to be replacing the 💩 floors in my stackers. And join together other stackers for the 2×4ft holes.
View attachment 40567View attachment 40568
You can make hay feeders with the cutoff!

😂 Guardian dogs are big enough as it is and eat plenty.

Just curious though, you can't freeze them for lack of freezer space or...?
I know I did the math for mine and to feed the border collie (6y/o) for a year raw it would be just shy of 750#. And the great pyr is already significantly bigger and outweighs him now at 14 months old. Once he fills out I'll be feeding a polar bear that barks 🥴

😂 Guardian dogs are big enough as it is and eat plenty.

Just curious though, you can't freeze them for lack of freezer space or...?
I know I did the math for mine and to feed the border collie (6y/o) for a year raw it would be just shy of 750#. And the great pyr is already significantly bigger and outweighs him now at 14 months old. Once he fills out I'll be feeding a polar bear that barks 🥴
That comment is from 2022.

Got weights on some and Gigi and all kits being culled out. Got a few Aqua kits to reweigh and cull. Darkie kits are pretty uniform, but small. One RM14 to cull.
Listed Gold, Aqua, Baymax, Gigi & Nana for sale.

love the chocolate and lilac Silver Fox!! We are working on chocolates but only a few in barn right now. Anxiously anticipating a litter of chocolates in a few weeks!

You asked if I'd pay for a bigger dog for you, I mentioned Great Pyrenees. My own dogs go through at least 50 lbs of kibble/week plus lots of treats. My point was that simply buying an animal is never anywhere near the real cost of ownership
Obviously. So why would you make a ridiculous comment to buy more dogs to feed the rabbits to?

Latest posts

Back