Not new, but returning!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the icy rain is the geoengineered crap they are doing to us. do you see chem trails alot there? I'm in central Illinois and I see chem trails every day. we haven't had rain so am praying God will intervene.
I'd like to know what the new pellets are they won't eat. hang in there, hopefully it will all work out.
1687349679453.png1687349690143.png

the icy rain is the geoengineered crap they are doing to us. do you see chem trails alot there? I'm in central Illinois and I see chem trails every day. we haven't had rain so am praying God will intervene.
I'd like to know what the new pellets are they won't eat. hang in there, hopefully it will all work out.

NUTRENA® NATUREWISE® 18%

There's a 3rd one not really eating it. =/

were they eating pellets before you bought these? sorry if I'm making u repeat urself, didn't look back. I'm wondering if they are messing with our feed or if the grains have been contaminated
Southern States had their own 18% brand. It was great, they loved it.
Then they switched it without telling anyone!
You show up to buy your feed, ask for the regular and the guys toss in this different feed.
No explanation, no warning, no apology, nothing. The other feed is 100% discontinued and replaced by the new stuff.

Southern States had their own 18% brand. It was great, they loved it.
Then they switched it without telling anyone!
You show up to buy your feed, ask for the regular and the guys toss in this different feed.
No explanation, no warning, no apology, nothing. The other feed is 100% discontinued and replaced by the new stuff.
imagine my shock. ok thanks for the heads up. I'm tiring of preparing.

🤦🏽‍♀️
Old sf buck ate the hose, no one had water, on the hottest, muggiest day of the year!
Threw him into a cage with a bottle and fixed everyone's water.
🙄
Hopefully, no ill effects from the turd.

Turd is now eating the new pellets. Wtf

Lost one of the blue kits to yesterday's heat wave. But the runt I thought would die is doing good.
Screenshot_20230627_114521_Video Player.jpgScreenshot_20230627_114546_Video Player.jpg

So much fur still.
Screenshot_20230627_114600_Video Player.jpgScreenshot_20230627_114617_Video Player.jpg

This doe is such an ahole now. =( used to be so friendly.
Screenshot_20230627_114756_Video Player.jpgScreenshot_20230627_114742_Video Player.jpg

Discovered that the dogs are NOT eating the rabbits. Currently, almost none of them.
I'll have to buy a flame torch and cook the meat & cut them in half per dog, or I'll be wasting them. 😤 🤬😭

Feed switch seems to of caused nursing problems. Kits are tiny, several dead, one litter refusing to stay in nest probably bc mom has little milk. Idk how many will make it...

Lost a black kit from the litter that lost the blues & wouldn't stay in nest.

Speedy had 12 kits. 2 on wire, warmed & returned. 3 dead in nest.

Having problems with the water cups leaking, badly. Ugh.

Lost one of the newest kits, probably bc of the heat. Had removed fur & widened the hole, but wasn't enough. Removed much more fur and widened again.
Fan has been on for a few days now.

The water cups are leaking like a witch. Ugh! Driving me nuts.

Finally got around to culling the older rex and 3 kits. Dogs are being weird & highly wasteful, so I put pelts in the pickle, tossed intestines & stomach, left the rest attached. Cut in half and put in freezer. Will try partly cooking them before feeding. The pup ate the discarded bits as I processed them. 🤦🏽‍♀️ But didn't want a whole one. 🤷🏽‍♀️
More to choose who to cull, but it's been 90 and humid. Plus, very busy getting fencing installed for the sheep & now have to move stuff so hay can be delivered. Doesn't leave much time to do anything else.

Don't forget to squash your kids!
20230708_085139.jpg

Will be culling the 45 sf doe. Just waiting for a bit of freezer space. Same with the 1st pedigreed sf buck. They've been listed for awhile, but no bites, so time to go.

Decided to go ahead & cull 45. Callender said she was bred, but uterus said she didn't take.
Got her cut into 3rds & pan seared for the dogs. Just need to cut those in half before feeding. Got most of the flesh off the hide also peeled & fried.
Head & feet went to the pup.
20230710_113155.jpg

Moved the broken doe & her kits into 45's previous cage.

Amber put hay in a corner of cage. Better not kindle in there.

14 put fur in her nest.

Broken mutt put hay in a corner of cage, so added a 2nd nest. Hoping they both use them vs needing separation & kit saving.

Got some pics & weights of some kits.

Gotta look up who is who between these 3 from 2 litters. They did not want to pose, at all.
Video Collage Maker_gJLJ1u.pngVideo Collage Maker_azbsiO.pngVideo Collage Maker_d8mwSN.png

These 3 are from a black(Dec 9th) sf doe, out of 14 doe, by 3-5 buck. All same weight, but each has something different in shape. Ugh.
Video Collage Maker_dYY6TE.png

Latest posts

Back