Kids Only Discussion Thread

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Nice presents! My brother has one of those Maze Ball thingummies. So difficult. ;_____;
You certainly got a lot more things than I did! xD
I asked for Photoshop/GIMP/SAI/etc., but ... nope. Didn't get the brand new laptop or kitten either, buuuuut we all saw that coming. :cry:

tumblr_lm131eocED1qglnd2o1_500.gif

Look who's back! Again. Yes, the person who just updated to Windows 10.....meh. :roll: :mrgreen: I was way to busy doing nothing to hop over to this thread during Christmas break.
:cheesysmile: :bananadance:

funnies50":a0c5ipha said:
No, no. We're not leaving any time soon. :twisted: You can show me the door all you want.

54742417.jpg

14702333.jpg

EE":6z797j9r said:

58673650.jpg

Hey, EE. Nice to see you again. Even Bunny-Wan was beginning to think you deserted. :twisted: :mrgreen:
As a side note, what did you guys get for Christmas and blah blah? :p (I might have asked already)

funnies50":3j2br5k4 said:
No, no. We're not leaving any time soon. :twisted: You can show me the door all you want.

doit.gif

Easy Ears":3j2br5k4 said:
tumblr_lm131eocED1qglnd2o1_500.gif

Look who's back! Again. Yes, the person who just updated to Windows 10.....meh. :roll: :mrgreen: I was way to busy doing nothing to hop over to this thread during Christmas break.
:cheesysmile: :bananadance:

Welcome back EE! No, no matter what funnies says, I did not think you deserted!

808 posts!!!!

@funnies50

tumblr_nwhz90T9RD1rhmne4o1_400.gif

Kylo_Ren.0.gif

Sorry I'm late, but I can tell about Christmas now! Mom and Dad gave me a compact with a beautiful abalone lid, Bun gave me four Perry Mason novels which I am thoroughly enjoying, my aunt and uncle gave me a hoodie and blue abalone bear paw necklace, and my other aunt gave me a scarf and a necklace with two birds kissing on a branch on it.

I knew I was a country girl when I looked at the pretty little square thing in my hands and wondered "Is this a compact? I think it is...". I love it. The compact, I mean. :cheesysmile:

Galadriel":1j9egknb said:
Mom and Dad gave me a compact with a beautiful abalone lid, Bun gave me four Perry Mason novels which I am thoroughly enjoying, my aunt and uncle gave me a hoodie and blue abalone bear paw necklace, and my other aunt gave me a scarf and a necklace with two birds kissing on a branch on it.

Niiiiiiiice!!
images

funnies50":xic8mlz9 said:
Link is my newest obsession XD

if you are talking legends of Zelda link, my mom loves those games too!

for christmas i got:

2 new rainbow looms
2 packages of rainbow loom elastics
1 puzzle like thing {called knoodle genius if any one has ever heard of it}
earings with my birth stone in them
a the next step dance outfit
stocking stuffers {lip balm, deoderent,tooth brush etc.}
jelly beans

__________ Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:38 pm __________

from my grandma:
winter boots
2 lego friends kits
a new outfit
candies

from my grandpa
a chapters gift card

funnies50":3hehfg36 said:

images

1a4.jpg

I got CHOCOLATE for Christmas....and a bunch of other stuff. :lol: :mrgreen:

It's funny to think some of the adults are stocking this thread. :mrgreen:

Bug4H":v55xyc92 said:
funnies50":v55xyc92 said:

if you are talking legends of Zelda link, my mom loves those games too!

Yes, LoZ Link. I think everyone in my family knows I've been drawing all the characters, so it's a little weird XD
Yes again, it's also funny when people not on RT look at the thread. I've seen it happen no less than 10 times :p

EE, I feel sorry for you!!! XD
Bug you got some neat gifts! or at least quite a few of them!

Latest posts

Back