Kids Only Discussion Thread

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bug4H":34aodik9 said:
no spoilers!!!!! :angry:

i havent seen it yet :cry:

:thewave:

funnies50":34aodik9 said:
Bug4H":34aodik9 said:
no spoilers!!!!! :angry:
i havent seen it yet :cry:

Fine. For Bug's sake. But not for yours. :evil:

Could it be that you also don't want to fall for the dare? :twisted:

images4444444.jpeg

So, what did everyone think of my blog post?

Kylo Ren is Han's (and Leia's...obviously) son. Maz is annoying, but she's good. Finn gets the lightsaber first, but it was intended to go to Rey, and Rey ends up becoming a Jedi and fighting Kylo Ren blah blah and then in the VERY last scene she finds Luke and gives it back to him. C-3PO is as annoying as ever, and R2-D2 is still adorable. :twisted:
Don't read that if you don't want to. :mrgreen:

funnies50":3fglopu7 said:
Don't read that if you don't want to. :mrgreen:

Thanks for posting that after the spoilers!! :jump2: Thankfully, millions have already posted such things, so I already knew most of that! ;)

Star-Wars-Kylo-Ren-Headline.png

Sorry, I know that's kinda random, I just think that's so cool!!! :p

Well, thanks for posting that after the spoilers!

791124f853424d1c8decb8af6e0104e7.gif

I don't know. Kylo Ren's ... strange ... face ruined the whole thing for me. :shock:
images

random:

almost 1000 posts :!: <br /><br /> __________ Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:32 am __________ <br /><br /> just 216 to go

Galadriel":1x1sdi0w said:
As if we'll just up and leave?! Absurd!!!

Jack2.jpg

funnies50":1x1sdi0w said:
Btw, anyone seen Petlover?

Idek. I've seen her posting around the site, but she hasn't been coming here.
BWK, where are EE and Petlover? :mrgreen: I think you should know, of all people. :twisted:

tumblr_mh5bvmbGrQ1ro0b3wo3_500.gif

Like I'd tell you!

tumblr_mgyo2r2CVF1r9xkz5o10_r1_250.gif

funnies50":1x1sdi0w said:

rybqk8.jpg

Yes, Bug. :twisted:
Gee, where did everyone go? :shock: Christmas couldn't possibly have granted you all so many presents.
//cough cough Bunny-Wan
tumblr_mkbfz4YUlS1qm6oc3o4_250.gif

funnies50":3u75twoe said:
Bunny-Wan":3u75twoe said:
And you're as un-threatening as ever! :twisted:

1b377b0791f01d62f562346fe09634ad.jpg

Wow, now your resorting to minions? It would seem that you're the non-threatening one! :twisted:

tumblr_m4hsg6AIrZ1qf9d9no1_r1_500.gif

To those in the Kids Thread - what did ya guys get for Christmas? :wr_shake:

Lessee... Galadriel gave me a copy of "The Lego Movie"! :happy2: :happy2: Our Grandmother gave us "Death in Paradise: Season 1" {that's one of our favorite mystery shows}, and the first season of "Hogan's Heroes" {one of our favorite comedies}! Mom and Dad gave me a new wallet and a Boba Fett T-Shirt! :wr_special: One of our aunts gave me a hoodie and some really nice gloves! :wr_dance8: A friend of Dad's at work gave us a Game Stop Gift Card! :wr_power: Mom and Dad also gave me "These are the Voyages", a book that goes behind the scenes of "Star Trek" the original series! :wr_dance2: :wr_dance3: And speaking of "Star Trek" the original series, our Uncle and Aunt gave me a Gatlinburg T-Shirt, and a pocket knife, and gave us all three seasons of the original series, along with a Star Trek Trivia Book :wr_dance5: and three versions of "Perplexus":

Original:

perplexus2.jpg

Epic:

28185_0000.jpg

Death Star:

296012_0_900x675_1a42994626e370a646be733e2373cf9092feffda55e60848a65ce.jpg

:wr_dance6:

And then the big finale; they brought out a very heavy, one foot by one and a half foot box for the whole family, and gave it to Dad to open, inside was a wall mount -- for a big flat screen Smart TV, which was followed quickly by the TV itself!!! {There are no smilies to describe that!}

So now you know why we haven't been on lately! :p

Bug4H":3u75twoe said:
so un-threating is is just a joke

Yes, Bug. :twisted:

Soooooooooo.... you're admitting that everything you said about me being "un-threatening" was just a joke? :twisted: :twisted:

//cough cough Bunny-Wan
tumblr_mkbfz4YUlS1qm6oc3o4_250.gif

giphy8.gif

Latest posts

Back