How to find ARBA number??

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graceful Rabbitry

gracefulrabbits
Reaction score
Hello, so I’m was trying to make an account for ShowPro, because It said I needed to for the 2024 Convention in Louisville, to enter Rabbits. Anyway, I need my ARBA number? Where can I find that? I am an ARBA member. Thank you for your help.

Update, my Rabbitry is Registered, can I use my Rabbitry Number?
And I remember getting card with my ARBA membership but, I can not remember what I did with it, I’m really hoping there is another way I can find this number.

Last edited:
Hello, so I’m was trying to make an account for ShowPro, because It said I needed to for the 2024 Convention in Louisville, to enter Rabbits. Anyway, I need my ARBA number? Where can I find that? I am an ARBA member. Thank you for your help.

Update, my Rabbitry is Registered, can I use my Rabbitry Number?
And I remember getting card with my ARBA membership but, I can not remember what I did with it, I’m really hoping there is another way I can find this number.
Your ARBA number will be on a card they sent you, and it's worth it to keep track of that card because if you want to register a rabbit, the registrar will need to see a current membership card, not just hear your number. I keep our cards in a zippered pouch in the same binder as I have my paper copies of pedigrees, registrations and G.C. certificates.

I would think you could ask the ARBA office for your number: https://arba.net/contact-3/ They can also send you a replacement card, but it'll cost you ($5, maybe, can't remember exactly).

Your number will be the first four letters of your last name, the first two letters of your first name, then a two-digit number which will depend on whether you're the first person with those initials. For example, Mary Jones would be JONEMA00, or JONEMA01 if there was already a JONEMA00, etc. So you can figure out the letter part of your ARBA number, but you'll have to either find your card or ask the office for the last two digits if you don't remember them.

Last edited:
Back