New 12 Step Program--

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've somehow missed this thread until now. But I've found it now, so here goes!

I'm HH and I am very, very sick.
I want every single breed of rabbit there is (just ask my parents). My dream is to own two rabbits of every breed (a buck and a doe of course :mrgreen: ).
The only reason this dream does not come true is beacuse I don't have the money and my parents won't let me. :x :lol:
It is so bad that my Dad keeps telling me he is going to change the password on the computer just so I cannot get on Rabbit Talk. :shock: He says it is bad for me. :eek:
Just the other night though I dreamt I was working at a barn that had about 50+ cages. Every single one had a doe in it and every single one had a litter of popples. I was in heaven! :p
I need help. :cry:
Come to think of it I did not have this problem until I joined RT. :?

Zass":29n5aiz3 said:
I NEED this program.

I need this program like I need a hole in the head ... One more rabbit and my wife may just deliver that hole in the head.

Although I'm resistant to many of the diseases mentioned on here, I was recently discovered to carry
Silverfox Perfectionitis.
I fear there is no cure, only prevention, and it's too late for me.

Wheels":3u5u504y said:
Thank you MSD for enlightening me on this program - I shall never doubt again ;)

:gossip: Shh! No-one was supposed to know it was you!

Heritage Homestead":3u5u504y said:
It is so bad that my Dad keeps telling me he is going to change the password on the computer just so I cannot get on Rabbit Talk. :shock: He says it is bad for me. :eek:

Good heavens! Child abuse! Someone call the authorities!

Heritage Homestead":3u5u504y said:
Come to think of it I did not have this problem until I joined RT. :?

:thinking: Me neither. I only had one breed before joining... :?

Ramjet":3u5u504y said:
Zass":3u5u504y said:
I NEED this program.

I need this program like I need a hole in the head ... One more rabbit and my wife may just deliver that hole in the head.

:lol:

Zass":3u5u504y said:
Although I'm resistant to many of the diseases mentioned on here

You do realize, of course, that you have just tempted fate, and also all but thrown the gauntlet down for us here at RT, do you not?

What shall we infect Zass with first, fellow RT'ers? :twisted:

:popcorn:

Zass":2y2d58yc said:
I was recently discovered to carry
Silverfox Perfectionitis.

Oh, you are so in denial!!! You have full blown Silverfox Perfectionitis which is accompanied by Rabbitosis Acquiritis as everyone knows that in order to perfect your herd you must have more rabbits!! :p

MamaSheepdog":1gkqpjn0 said:
Rustina":1gkqpjn0 said:
Hello friends, I had a relapse today

:congratulations:

Ahem... I mean, I am so sorry to hear it.

As a sufferer of Lionhead Lustosis, I can sympathize... but now I am suffering from the shakes and I think I need a "fix"... please post pics. If I end up on a dark street corner trying to score another Lionhead you will have only yourself to blame.
:lol: :lol: :lol:<br /><br />__________ Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:05 pm __________<br /><br />Hello, my name is ONEACREFARM and my only problem is that I seem to be constantly short of cage space.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I am NOT an addict. I do NOT have a problem. It is bobqdevon who has the problem. It all started with going to get our first pair or trio. We came home with 5.

A few months later we go to get a pup for me and end up without said pup. Stop off and pick up a brother sister pair of rabbits.

We have a buck pass away from snuffles. Go to look for a new breeding age buck. Come home with 2 six week old bucks.

Go once again to look for a breeding age buck. We come home with a buck and two does and may in two weeks be getting a pair of other rabbits. Plus he is eyeing the blue NZ the guy has.

Now we are also slated for a pair of black SF and a pair of blue SF.

Yes he has it bad...... :bunnyhop:

Fernie":21ewllnc said:
I am NOT an addict. I do NOT have a problem. It is bobqdevon who has the problem.

Yes... it is clearly all Bob's fault. I recall that he is willing to throw his poor truck to the elements of winter so the rabbits can take over the garage. Poor wittle twucky-poo!

Fernie":21ewllnc said:
Yes he has it bad......

Indeed he does. But fortunately, he also has a very accommodating little wifey, willing to indulge the whims of her beloved hubby...

...and I suspect that Miss Fernie has a subclinical Rabbitosis infection, but is in strict denial, and is merely projecting her addiction onto her poor hubs.

Not being a clinical psychologist, I cannot say with certainty that this is the case, but I suspect it is so.

That said, know that we are here to support you both, and help you realize the whole of your addiction aspirations.

I'm under perfect control.
No, I HAVEN'T been looking for intact pet rabbits that I can breed & take their stuff
No, I DONT want those Free French Angoras, even if French Angoras are big enough to eat (oh dear, they're halfway across the state... Perhaps we should visit Juneau sometime?)
Of course I haven't been turning every dog crate into a rabbit hutch! Silly!
No, I don't want BOTH bucks! Why would I want a BEAUTIFUL blue otter Rex AND a nice big meaty Cali, SF, NZ mix? I mean, our does are only Rex mixes and would go wonderfully with the Rex & our meat doe would be perfect for that buck!

I DONT have a problem!

Hello, my name is ZEE. When my family tried to drag me in for an intervention, I disowned them. What is their problem, because I APPARENTLY don't have one. If they wanna be "Stank" about it and not save the bottom cardboard portion of their 32 bottle water bottle packaging for my nest boxes anymore, SCREW 'EM!! I'll buy my own...

>.> just found this...good thing I didn't find it sooner...my rabbit addiction is bad enough without more people enabling me..like my poor husband who cant say no to cute little fluffs..or my best friend who is currently paying half my rabbit feed bill as a boarding fee so I won't sell his favorite little one and will still listen when he begs me not to sell any of them @.@ (started out me saying what I thought of as an absurd amount to help him deal with my reality...then he agreed..but amount stays that high so he wont want to save more) >.> is that Rabbitosis by proxy? He does this because he can't have any at his place o_O..same person that thought it was crazy for me to have a dog and three cats now thinks its great I have dozens of rabbits :boxed:

Late in June this year, I was gifted with 3 mini rex.
It has been a downhill slide all the way.
My son was supposed to take them, but I ended up with them.
After 20 years of not having any.

My hubby has not helped me at all with anything I have been doing
with the rabbits. I been buying used cages and a few cheap rabbits
and been gifted with some rabbits these past few months.
I also kept 4 daughters from the 2 mini rex moms.
Well with winter coming, I had to figure out their housing inside a
building. So I tackled the addition on our garage. Been taking things
to the recycle place, a thrift shop, and a small load went to the
dump. Still not done sorting but a nice size area cleaned out and I put
the cages in there on Halloween. The rabbits are happy and so am I :)

Well the hubby was fussing about the 4 still in the garage yesterday.
Plan is to get them in the addition also this coming week. More sorting
to do and rearranging stuff. Well I knew I was addicted bad again,
when I had a major meltdown yesterday. Hubby got told to back off any
negative thoughts about my rabbits...because I AM KEEPING THEM !
He is retiring next spring, we are going to be poorer than we are now,
and I plan on being busy with the 20+ bunnies, 60+ chickens and eggs.
I have mini rex, mini lops, and the NZ lines. I over bought on the used
cages, have sold 22 cages, making the cages I kept from that group free.

I do NOT have Rabbitosis! I am just a very tolerant and understanding wife. You all are infected. If I was infected I would have some Silver Foxes and Angoras in my herd. Yes, I know he has us on a waiting list for two breeding pairs of Silver Foxes. Still there are no Angoras in the herd. So I am most definitely not infected.

Fernie":18li7sy6 said:
I do NOT have Rabbitosis! I am just a very tolerant and understanding wife. You all are infected. If I was infected I would have some Silver Foxes and Angoras in my herd. Yes, I know he has us on a waiting list for two breeding pairs of Silver Foxes. Still there are no Angoras in the herd. So I am most definitely not infected.

Deny all you want, Fernie....but your signature says it all! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back