New 12 Step Program--

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello! I am shelbers91. It has been almost a year since I have descovered I have rabbitosis.

It started out as this craving for having buns in my life. My type is Rex Lustosis Rabbitosis for I urge to aquire Rex rabbits. I do fear when I go to get my first I will have aquirosis and go overboard so I have started planning things for my boyfriend and his friends to build me set ups since I lack te ability.

The closer I get to moving out the worse my symptoms become. I know I am getting closer to moving out and have started dreaming about rabbits! Rex, Flemish giant, mini Rex, lops, plush lops etc. EVERYWHERE. I just hope when it comes down to it I will be able to control myself.

But step 1 is admitting you have a problem. So that's a start right? -eye twitching-

What is the diagnosis for expanding your breeding plan to fit your rabbits instead of purchasing rabbits to fit your breeding plan???

coffeenutdesigns":11kn33v1 said:
What is the diagnosis for expanding your breeding plan to fit your rabbits instead of purchasing rabbits to fit your breeding plan???
Absolutely normal, nothing wrong there at all :mrgreen:

Folks, Shelbers91 is REALLY afflicted-- this thread was buried DEEP!!!

time for an *emergency* meeting...

:shock: Hey now it is NOT as bad as it looks. It was totally a link ummm in something about testicles and SCF. Lol I know it sounds cheesy but honestly it's true heh heh. :oops:

Bouncy bouncy bouncy buns ^^ :bunnyhop:

yep-- the affliction is serious-- blaming the way things link up here! we must find more rabbits, more caging to further enable Shelbers91

I am done! I am resisting the urge... at least until Mini Convention and ARBA Convention :)

Just because I dream about my kits growing huge overnight and filling the doe's cage to overflowing...
Just because I feel like it is Christmas because I have someone building me some hutches (MORE CAGES!!!)...
Just because I read RT during breaks, lunch, and "man, I gotta clear my head" moments at work...

Does NOT mean I've lost control!!!

Okay, maybe a little...

Okay, I will admit to a raging case of rabbitosis acquirosis...

But, I'm completely in control otherwise!

I mentioned the other day that I only needed one more frame for the last growout cage ... the ex's comeback was that I would always need more cages :p

I do not have a rabbit problem! Everyone else is the problem. I am starting to worry about problems with neighbors and city. I am in the beginning stages of moving my rabbitry to my x' s so I can expand. It is not a problem. I Am also trying to find a butcher who will do rabbit s so I can call it a business. No problem here. Indeed to get some Americans and giant Chinchilla. If I have a business then I have a excuse. I repeat I do not have a problem. One thing that helps is I got my x addicted to rabbit meat so he is now . My enabler...I mean helper.

AnnClaire":2f4hi1sj said:
I mentioned the other day that I only needed one more frame for the last growout cage ... the ex's comeback was that I would always need more cages :p

I had determined at the beginning of this adventure that I was sticking with two bucks and two does. Period.

I had no idea about rabbitosis acquirosis.... :roll:

Best laid plans.... :p

Thread bumped for our most recent members. I feel they need our "help"... :twisted:

Well I gues it got us to. Spent all weekend and almost got my run finished. Now Mary is making plans for a new grow out tractor and a room to try and grown fodder in. O'Well got to do something on the weekends. :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop:

I don't have a problem, but my wife thinks I do. I started in May with 2 buns and somehow I now have 3 breeder bucks, 6 breeder does, 2 currently with litters totaling 11, 5-10 week old buns and 7-7 week old buns. I currently have 3 other does bred. I don't know what is happening to me. I must have the rabbitosis bad.

I have been inflicted with Rabbitosis for many years. With me, it is incurable. I moved to a new home, and the landlord said no pets... I convinced him to let me raise rabbits again. So the herd is rapidly expanding. Yesterday I had my husband and father build me a new rabbit hutch, while I was out picking up a free rabbit and cage. I planned on butchering the rabbit and keeping the cage. Free cage and free meat, right?! Makes sense. It came time to butcher it. Then I petted the rabbit. And I just couldn't do it...so now I have another breeder...hehe. Yep. It is hopeless. I have plans to downsize before winter, but I also have no desire to be cured. :D

6riversfarms":2gihdapd said:
Hello my name is 6RiversFarms. I realized I had a problem when I moved my morning coffee drinking from inside or on the porch to the lawn chair in the rabbit barn. I realized that the problem was developing into a full blown addiction when I would leave the house to do chores and find myself standing in the rabbit barn admiring the rabbits instead of taking care of what needed attending to. At this point I have no desire to be cured of my addicition.

Wait - what? You mean there is something abnormal about that? Crap I guess I better cancel the order for the recliner and mini frig to go in the rabbitry.

Latest posts

Back