Anyone's litters picture thread!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marinea":5qpmn413 said:
Do one week old buns count???

I could use some help with the brownish ones as far as colors...chestnut and steel??

One week old babies definitely count! Adorable! :love:

The brown ones with white inside their ears are chestnuts. I also see a couple very dark ones, but since they aren't in the light I can't really tell if they are blacks or steels.

If the parents are a fawn and a chestnut agouti, steels should be impossible.

Looks like chestnut, red, at least one tort, and if they have no markings 2 black. I'm trying unsuccessfully to get some fall litters out of my Netherlands. I may have one bred.

Cute popples, everybunny! :p :p :p

I should have some pics to share myself very soon. Yay for popples!

Homer":1f6qgjz0 said:
Zass":1f6qgjz0 said:
...but Homer talked me into it anyway! :p
Sure, blame it on the old guy. :roll: :eek:ldgeezer:

Well, Zass, you can thank Homer for "making" you start a popple thread. You have earned a temporary stay of execution. :yes: I must say, this is an excellent idea, having a specific thread for popples. :clap2: It just might qualify as a sticky!

Homer":1f6qgjz0 said:
Zass":1f6qgjz0 said:
(Perhaps, if I post enough popples MSD won't ban me after all ? )
I don't know about that. She seems to be hunting for someone to put in "freezer camp". :lol:

Perhaps not... seeing as you only posted one, ONE!, measly popple pic. :angry: Tsk-tsk! Best step up to the plate and post more soon! :gettowork:

Yes, Homer, I am constantly on the lookout for my next victim! Sadly, we don't currently have any problematic members. :cry: Everyone is woefully well behaved... even Mystang has been on his best behavior lately. :eek:verreaction:

I am left with only spammers to ban. :( Woe is me.

Maybe I will ban Croatia, after all. :? Sending an entire population to Freezer Camp might just sate my bloodlust for a while... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

...or else turn me into a serial killer. :x

I'm on your good side, right, MSD??? :bow: :happy: :dogkiss:

and I will try not to let Rex (his name is Keith, but I don't like it... so I just call him Rex :lol: ) beat you... if he does, you can have him for $30 (+$10 for any titles he gets) :D

Bandits Bunny Farm":2aqa5kxf said:
I'm on your good side, right, MSD??? :bow: :happy: :dogkiss:

So far... :twisted:

I will try not to let Rex (his name is Keith, but I don't like it... so I just call him Rex :lol: ) beat you...

May the best bunny win!

if he does, you can have him for $30 (+$10 for any titles he gets) :D

If he has good ring color and excellent fur, I just might be interested. :)

I guess I'll post a picture of some 1 week old bunnies. Ok, well, these pictures are of the kits from my first-ever litter. the last remaining (that I know of) kit will be 1 year old on the 16 of this month. 4 out of 5 died.
2013-09-26 16.21.00.jpg
(btw can somebody help me? I know theres the REW kit, the Chocolate kit, and the Castor kit. but what are the other 2 colors? I still don't know and it's been a year. I'll put pictures of the two of them when they got older. one is about 3 1/2 weeks old and the other is about 12 weeks or so old
2013-10-12 08.55.34.jpg
2013-12-22 08.43.24.jpg

Now here's a picture of the REW doe from my first litter when she was about 2 weeks old. this is my favorite picture of her. She's the bunny in my avatar. The reason I don't use that for my banners or avatars is because my dog moved :?

2013-09-29 05.48.01.jpg

Thanks so much for the color IDs. So, I have 2 blacks, 4 chestnuts, and...

image.php

I see one tort, maybe one red and the rest fawn? Or not? Or is it too early to tell yet?

EDIT: I just noticed their ear colors- do I have 3 reds and one fawn?

MamaSheepdog":17kefibl said:
...Sadly, we don't currently have any problematic members. :cry: Everyone is woefully well behaved... even Mystang has been on his best behavior lately. :eek:verreaction:
I could make some new user accounts if you want and try and get you back on your game. :twisted: And poor Mystang, I think Miss M's chair may have finally gotten the best of him. That last whipping was pretty harsh. I thought I saw him being carted off... :doc:

Yeah..... I think I might have saw him too.... not sure if it was because of how much the :chair: was used but I think he faced the :portapotty: once or twice, if I remember correctly :sick:

This one was a mix and was almost 3 weeks old here - any ideas on his colour?

And here's my newest litter of kits. I have to get some more pictures of them soon as they're in the cutest stage right now! REW, Steel, and Black as far as I can tell.

Black but not black is usually seal but unless you are breeding for sables it's not common to get a seal.

@ Bandits Bunny Farm - Yes, the kits in that litter were about a week old there. I like the 2 week old stage when they have their eyes open and are just little handfuls of fluffy cuteness :D

@ Akane - Okay, thanks. No, the mom was a dark steel, the father a meat mutt. Never had one that colour before and there were, I think, 3 in that litter... :shock:

SA Farm":3ebfgp8e said:
@ Bandits Bunny Farm - Yes, the kits in that litter were about a week old there. I like the 2 week old stage when they have their eyes open and are just little handfuls of fluffy cuteness :D

I really love every age, but at 1 week old theyre still at the sleep a lot, do nothing age and they're so soft, and snuggly :) oh how I miss bunnies :) I especially think that the REW are so beautiful when theyre babies (I mean, theyre still gorgeous as they get older, but look at the REW from my first litter, in both the 1 week old picture and the 2 week old picture) theyre just that fluffy, clean, snow white. When they are little like that I could just smile that weird smile at them all day :)

Those kits certainly are plump cowgirl!

(Sorry for only one litter, but all of my other does missed because I was trying out young bucks.)

As I suspected, my kits look a lot more blue at a couple days old:

Attachments

• GEDC9539.JPG
    GEDC9539.JPG
    340.9 KB · Views: 2,304

Latest posts

Back