Anyone's litters picture thread!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are very cute! <br /><br /> __________ Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:47 pm __________ <br /><br /> Just under 3 weeks old. I had to post this picture I took today! Too cute!!!

Lion-Lop (Lionhead/Holland)

Benita%2Bin%2Bantique%2Bbowl%2Bnov%2B2014%2Bwith%2Brabbitry%2Bname.jpg

WhWRabbitry":t12wr60m said:
They are very cute!

__________ Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:47 pm __________

Just under 3 weeks old. I had to post this picture I took today! Too cute!!!

Lion-Lop (Lionhead/Holland)

Benita%2Bin%2Bantique%2Bbowl%2Bnov%2B2014%2Bwith%2Brabbitry%2Bname.jpg

Oh my goodness! Steeped to maximum cuteness! :in_love:

Here are my NZR/Creme d'Argent at 19 days:

037_zpsf2e2f1e3.jpg

That's their daddy, Colbert, checking them out next door.

039_zps81755e3b.jpg

042_zps2477ff03.jpg

I've decided they are almost as difficult to photograph as my 13-month-old - for the same reason: they never stop moving! :)

Phacelia":34qfgr2g said:
Oh my goodness! Steeped to maximum cuteness! :in_love:

Here are my NZR/Creme d'Argent at 19 days:

037_zpsf2e2f1e3.jpg

That's their daddy, Colbert, checking them out next door.

039_zps81755e3b.jpg

042_zps2477ff03.jpg

I've decided they are almost as difficult to photograph as my 13-month-old - for the same reason: they never stop moving! :)

Thanks Phacelia! I like the "steeped to maximum cuteness" :D
Your little ones look like they are doing great. They are beautiful. I think it's sweet that their Daddy get to be right next door. :)

Beautiful Phacelia!

I'll post Muck's brood again.
They always make me smile, and,
since they are in my kitchen, it's a frequent diversion :)

Attachments

• GEDC0861.JPG
    GEDC0861.JPG
    195.6 KB · Views: 843
Lost one of the 2 blues for no visible reason. Just laying flat in the middle of the cage. Might have been the one who kept following the doe instead of sitting with the other 2. I'm not liking this doe for reproduction. She's fine enough in attitude as a pet but she gets pissed off at the bucks and won't breed 9 times out of 10 and she loses much of her litters. Last litter also had 2 of 4 die but they were all out of the box where this litter the first one was lost in the first few days. I don't know why she loses them. They are fed, they have healthy coats, they are growing normal, they don't have soft droppings... There was a little eye crust in this litter but I used a finely chopped straw that was dusty. Hard to find clean straw here.

Back