Anyone's litters picture thread!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These chunky contributions are from my first timer doe who failed to keep her babies covered. She lost one to cold, so I've been keeping them safe inside and taking them out to feed once a day. Tomorrow will be day 11.

So, this is what it looks like when a doe who should be nursing 9 or 10 only has 3. :shock:

I used my my hand , and my kid's I-pad for size reference.
It's one of those big 1st generation models. I don't know anything about I-pads, Grandma gave the thing to her when she bought a new one. :roll: Well, at least I've finally found a use for it!
GEDC0973.JPG

Attachments

• GEDC0917.JPG
    GEDC0917.JPG
    171.4 KB · Views: 820
Zass":2chwyxfq said:
Mucky has 6 there.

Celice, welcome to the kit party! Those angoras are to precious :D :love:

I see it pop up a lot so here you guys go!! I finally caved in and started posting kits!! XD

[album]3110[/album]

Celice":7kv293kj said:
I see it pop up a lot so here you guys go!! I finally caved in and started posting kits!! XD

[album]3110[/album]

Ooooh love the white. Is the tip of their hair frosted?

JenerationX":3lvll9sj said:
Ooooh love the white. Is the tip of their hair frosted?

they are all ermine yep! in fact the little one on my icon is from this litter! XD

This batch is getting foxier!!
I'm a few years into the agouti/opal/amber/lynx-patterned-foxy-mix breed project. It's a delicate balance, trying to get the standup coat and good growth without the neurotic personality my SF lines were saturated with....and the steel.
Lets not forget the steel. :roll:

I had a big enough challenge on my hands without throwing genetic super steels into the mix.

I don't hate the visual steels, they can be lovely in their own right, but I do resent how it "ruins" the agouti markings.

GEDC1178.JPG

GEDC1153.JPGGEDC1170.JPG

One I'm considering keeping from my latest litter , 28 days old in this pic.

10346535_1003930146290754_1960900566730896568_n.jpg

10405487_1003930219624080_2559565280112530546_n.jpg

I'm loving all the color variations. No idea which is my favorite yet. I like castor for some reason, and solid chocolate, and blues, and lightly marked brokens.. and the magpies... and ..... and.... OK, bunnies. I like bunnies.

JenerationX":1te1zb4p said:
I'm loving all the color variations. No idea which is my favorite yet. I like castor for some reason, and solid chocolate, and blues, and lightly marked brokens.. and the magpies... and ..... and.... OK, bunnies. I like bunnies.

You need to go to the 12 step program for Raging Rabbitosis.

Chocolates ?! Did someone mention chocolates ?! How bout a whole litter of them ?!

10253801_1005821959434906_6704953620332131413_n.jpg

I'm pretty excited about my Holland Lops
This litter is 5 weeks old

This little doe is super cute and alert

and some cute 8 week olds

Awww...teacup bunnies. :love:

I wanna find somewhere cute to put the velveteens for a photo, but, it's difficult to find anywhere cuter than... right next to Mucky!

GEDC1192.JPG
(All these things ever do is cuddle. Adults and kits alike.)

Latest posts

Back