Anyone's litters picture thread!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zass Nice Litter!! Been trying to email you:) :? I have a nice litter here out of my Agouti buck and opal doeling.. There are several nice chocolates with white bellies wondering what you think they might be:)

smara":1fmmc41m said:
Zass Nice Litter!! Been trying to email you:) :? I have a nice litter here out of my Agouti buck and opal doeling.. There are several nice chocolates with white bellies wondering what you think they might be:)

Did you ever get my last e-mail? I went ahead and sent another to see if it makes it to you. :)
They sound like chocolate agouti? Unless you got REALLY lucky and got chocolate chinchilla kits.

HA, I told you it was my chestnut 1/2 fox who threw those chocolate kits with Dovetuft :D Looks like yours has it too.

I have not got any emails from you for like 2 weeks!! I sent you several.. jasmine had 11 mostly solids and the opal doeling had 11 also in this terrible cold doing good though! <br /><br /> __________ Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:15 pm __________ <br /><br /> Oh i think there chocolate chins cause they don't look like the last doeling.. There hmm Nicer:) Yes i think it is thru his sire line cause his dam bred to smokey the lilac buck thru ALL solid Black LOL!

smara":160kghie said:
I have not got any emails from you for like 2 weeks!! I sent you several.. jasmine had 11 mostly solids and the opal doeling had 11 also in this terrible cold doing good though!

__________ Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:15 pm __________

Oh i think there chocolate chins cause they don't look like the last doeling.. There hmm Nicer:) Yes i think it is thru his sire line cause his dam bred to smokey the lilac buck thru ALL solid Black LOL!

Ah...OK. So I wonder...who was the father of those agouti-fox kits? Possum?
Here is a pic of some Holland lop chocolate chins. Keep in mind there will be a lot of variation in how they look, because chinchilla is like that.
http://www.gbfarm.org/rabbit/images/cho ... aysold.jpg

Zass":itftub7a said:
smara":itftub7a said:
I have not got any emails from you for like 2 weeks!! I sent you several.. jasmine had 11 mostly solids and the opal doeling had 11 also in this terrible cold doing good though!

__________ Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:15 pm __________

Oh i think there chocolate chins cause they don't look like the last doeling.. There hmm Nicer:) Yes i think it is thru his sire line cause his dam bred to smokey the lilac buck thru ALL solid Black LOL!

Ah...OK. So I wonder...who was the father of those agouti-fox kits? Possum?
Here is a pic of some Holland lop chocolate chins. Keep in mind there will be a lot of variation in how they look, because chinchilla is like that.
http://www.gbfarm.org/rabbit/images/cho ... aysold.jpg

LOVE, love choco chinchillas!! I have 4 of them I hope to get the color in my mini rex at some point

I have a question about a kit :oops: I am unsure as to what colour one would call him. He was so blue when he was born.... and now he is getting brown tones to his fur, especially behind the ears on the nape of the neck. There are "almost" eye rings and he does have a white belly. This kit does have Rex, Dutch, and Lynx palomino.

Brown in the blue (800x600).jpgsmutty blue kit (800x600).jpgsmutty blue kit belly (800x600).jpg

My black otter doe gave me six popples today. Bred to a broken black buck, so imagine most of them will end up…black! Was surprised to see the grey one snuck in there, lol. Hasn't fed them yet, but made them a great nest with lots of hair, so I'm assuming all will go well. :p

Attachments

• OtterDay1.jpg
    OtterDay1.jpg
    666.4 KB · Views: 1,828
such beautiful kits!!!

love the gold tipped chocolate and lilac! I hope to get lynx at some point, I think it will be easier now that I have chocolates and lilac.

totally wishing we lived closer Zass!!!

They don't look so plump in this pic, must have gotten them before today's feeding. I still have 9 at least.
It's bitter cold outside, but I won't bring them in until I have Feather's feeding schedule figured out. Especially since it's her first litter, I feel the kits need to be out there and ready when she gets the urge to nurse.

I believe I have 5 lilac based and 4 blue based kits here. Well, that's how they look like away from my color distorting camera anyway. ;) It'll be more obvious by tomorrow.

I'll probably be able to pick out any opal and lynx by tomorrow or the next day too.
I can ID heavily tipped steels before their eyes open...but very dark steels sometimes take a lot longer. Oh, they are FG, Lilac, NZ, SF mutts.

GEDC1560.JPG

__________ Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:13 pm __________

My blue torted tri rexed mutt. aa B_ C_ dd Eje Enen Anyone still think that is incorrect?

He has blue eyes. :cool:

GEDC1598.JPGGEDC1593.JPG

Too bad it's a boy. :( I'll have to pet him out.

Latest posts

Back