Anyone's litters picture thread!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG.... why are teacup bunnies so darn cute?

Zass you could wrap a Christmas box and let them peak out the top.... or a stocking bunny.

Love the stocking bunnies!

What's the point of having tiny bunnies if you don't pop them in teacups once in awhile?

[album]3113[/album]

maybe we should all try putting kits in stockings? or packages?!

Zass! saw those on DA....soooo cute!!!!

10866202_10152867475497319_2783503267393967411_o.jpg

Is it just me, or does it look like that blue kit is going to have white ear tips(Vienna Lionhead litter - Stitch x Elsa)

Hello everybuny.

I must say all of these are really nice. We found some fresh baby bunnies this morning here at Rusty Pocket Rabbitry as well.

These are of Nina (Broken Chin meat mutt) and Lav (Lionhead mix), and are start od my "project wool", about which you can read on my blog. Seems like 4, one solid (most likely Chin/Chestnut), one false Charlie, one Broken and one white (propbably Himi). All possible Vienna Marked.

Oh my, Preitler, what a fantastic storage idea for cute little buns - a bunny rack! :D

4 1/2 week NZR/Creme d'Argent.

I put that box in there so mom would have a place to get away from her babies. Yeah....

008_zpsdea35e0c.jpg

From our now 7 day olds:

Merry Christmas Everybunny!
one week old_a.jpg
The solid on the right is thinner than the others and I started supplemental feedings.
one week old_b.jpg

Sadly we lost one of the solids yesterday. Looked like mom stepped on it's head. :(

Oh wow. Kits can be comfy in the oddest places. :lol:

Homer, your popples are beautiful!!! I hope the skinny kit catches up. Sometimes, it only take a couple extra feedings to give them the strength to compete with their littermates.

Phacelia, the whole litter is growing up very handsome.

I got around to lining up the whole litter of velveteens. It's going to be our last batch of those for a while. :( Mucky loves her kits, and is always licking and snuggling the babies...but....we kinda miss the attention :oops: Mucky will have to take a break, and snuggle US for a while. <br /><br /> __________ Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:39 pm __________ <br /><br /> Oh yeah...some of them seem...kinda curly. :roll: At least there are no balding kits in this pairing.

GEDC1397.jpg

Attachments

• GEDC1399.jpg
    GEDC1399.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 775
  • GEDC1442.JPG
    GEDC1442.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 775
Here are some purebred French Angora kits born Christmas day. Mom was supposed to have them on the 23rd but instead had them on the 25th. All 10 of them. Makes total sense now:)

Attachments

• blossom acres galaxy christmas bunnies 3 days old.jpg
    blossom acres galaxy christmas bunnies 3 days old.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 741
Back