Anyone's litters picture thread!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks WhWRabbitry! I was really surprised myself:) I had no idea she would have this many. Guess it is a good thing I only bred her as I don't have a lot of extra cage space! My other 2 does I bred end of September each had 6, so I was kind of expecting something along that line...;)

Baby bunnies born yesterday morning, the first 3/4 dutch popples! :p
Cienna X Blue Bell 12-30-14 (600x800).jpg
The mound of fur that she pulled for her kits, and yes the nest is entirely made of fur with a cardboard top that she kept putting on it.
Blue Bell's Nest (800x716).jpg

Wow! Does she have any fur left??

Congrats on the kits!

I had bred two does- one kindled earlier today and one is kindling as I type. I will post pics soon :)

Just thought I would post an update on my popples born in October! They were 9 weeks old today...seem a bit on the small side, but I haven't weighed them and their dam is smaller than my NZW/FG Buck and my Cali Doe...She is supposed to be a New Zealand as well, but I believe she is mixed with something, possibly rex??

The 3 remaining babies today in their brand new digs:

SXfoCCN.jpg

MiDIRPy.jpg

ScMg0Z6.jpg

Momma today:

6AQbb7j.jpg

rjwl2bQ.jpg

O1fPvwd.jpg

UiAwwcQ.jpg

And Buster (Sire) just because hes a picture hound!

YTwSqoE.jpg

Thank you JenerationX ! Later today they will be 8 days old already! The mom is taking superb care of the little ones! I really looked them over last night and they are all developing so nicely - it is going to be hard to choose what to retain!

Congrats on the new kits everyone. Guess I'll have to go count mine again for a "kit fix" as we don't have any more due till the end of the month. :?

Marinea":2rqa8jvd said:
I had bred two does- one kindled earlier today and one is kindling as I type. I will post pics soon :)
:pokeeye: Guess ya know what we want right? :pokeeye: :camera:

My newest litter. I think I have two chinchillas, two steels (probably silver tipped), two REW, and one black. If they are all Chin's and Silver tipped Steels it will mean the Mom is most likely a self carrying chin. The first litter had one chin, one silver steel, one black, and 2 REW.

10176037_10152712307479139_2597731428051004596_n.jpg

10897895_10152712307484139_7228378370923629468_n.jpg

Sire
10888921_10152711042069139_1891922244566980085_n.jpg

Little Momma
IMG_20141112_142248.jpg

Thanks! I love his color also and he's a real sweetheart. Not the greatest meat type however although he still may have a bit of growing to do. He's about 8 months. He has really funny stubby little ears. No idea what could be in his background. They are all meat mutts I picked up locally.

Two new litters. Pics taken at 6 days old:

image.php

image.php

I recognize the reds and blacks. one of the reds seems to actually be a tort. But are those chocolates? And what might that other darker color be?

We had to cull a peanut today :(, so we are down to 18 between the two litters.

alforddm, I think you need to return that "Blue Bunny" to the store... you seem to have gotten the "Assorted Bunny" LOL

Marinea... I love the chocolate looking ones. (I have no idea what they really might be... but they're CUTE)

alforddm, I think you need to return that "Blue Bunny" to the store... you seem to have gotten the "Assorted Bunny" LOL
Hehe ya that sounds about right. He does have a good side though. He's really really soft.

Marinea,

I'm still not the greatest at IDing rabbit colors but I'll take a stab and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. I think you have a chocolates in the first litter but I think the ones in the second litter are chocolate agouti. I'm going mainly by inner ear color.

Got some sports ~ *crossing fingers* for great manes to develop. I'll pick the best to put back into the BEW program :)

Attachments

• bl oop 8d 1.jpg
    bl oop 8d 1.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 699
alforddm":2eynlm4x said:
Hehe ya that sounds about right. He does have a good side though. He's really really soft.

I meant the colors of the kits. They're in a tub that says "Blue Bunny" but they're assorted colors. :lol:

Jeannie, cute!!!! I like the little one on the bottom.

OHHHH :oops: I thought you where referring to their sire being a mixed breed "blue bunny" I still thought it was funny but it's alot funnier now. I didn't even catch the "blue bunny" ice cream bucket. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back