you would have laughed

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
the wind blew my outside cage open last night.

I went out to 10 fryers hopping about.

It was "OH SO MUCH FUN" trying to catch the lot of them. :)

Yikes! Did it look like this?
:bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop:

I'll bet that was fun! I'll bet it took a while, too! :lol:

OneAcreFarm":1ahx31qb said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

OneAcreFarm":2o5zqjxj said:

Probably did...with the change that Each bunny was going in at Least 20 different directions at the same time...lol

Oh my! :lol: What a sight that must have been, to see you out there chasing all those rabbits around the yard! :lol: Glad ya caught 'em!

oh I caught them. This somewhat gimpy in the morning middle aged lady trying to catch a bunch of bunnies while the rest of the household is sleeping. It was funny (after the fact). :) The cage now has two bricks on top. Just has to hold for one week and then my fryers will be well.. Fryers. :)

I am SO glad that these kids are friendly kids for the most part. Only one played now you see me, now you don't. The rest were just hop hop stop.. (sidelong glance) oh you are close.. hop hop stop.

My doe pushed off the top of the shelter box trying to get to the buck and I had one young'un get out with her. With all the chasing it took to round up that one I thank my lucky stars the rest didn't follow.
PS, the doe and buck had a hot date so that problem shouldn't come up again for a while. NOTE: Use a bigger rock to weight down the shelter box lid in the future.

I had a buck once (English Lop) bust out of his hutch, and somehow managed to break into a doe's cage (not a stacker, it was one of those outdoor hutches with the lid that lifts up, and the wire floor and the wire front door...lol) and he bred her. She was a Harlequin mix with something, not as big as he was. Luckily she was proven, but we lost the litter cause she scattered them... They would have just been sent to auction most likely since they were mixes. But gosh, that boy was a trouble maker.

Emily

OneAcreFarm":o1ddjoux said:
:lol: I bet it did! :D

Latest posts

Back