Why not TSC cages?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
__________ Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:05 am __________

Mamasheepdog, I love that pot! Could I trouble you for a thread detailing the installation of them, with pics? Pleeeeeeease? :razz:[/quote]

I just got more bunny-buckets, so will do. But only because I like your moth.

Chickens&bunnies- yes that is an egg... after years of intensive breeding, I have finally done it~ I have proven the plausibility that the Easter Bunny is real. Next I am going to introduce Aracauna into the line to get colored eggs.

Just kidding. It's a ping pong ball.

I still get mixed litters from my egg-laying bunnies- here is a pic of a "doe" and a "buck" from the same litter as the white bun in the bucket...

Attachments

• IMG_2290.JPG
    IMG_2290.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 694
It's funny how most people do not believe those are just Silkie chickens. Most think they are dogs or cats...lol.

Person w/used cages is no longer emailing me back. Guess I will be buying rolls and making my own again...ugh.
Used T-Posts for the tsc cage as legs. I think I will use the posts I have left over from the last house and if I run out, buy shorter ones. They aren't pricey and the little hooks in them fit the cages well. So no screws needed.

Supposedly when Silkies were first brought to Europe from Asia, they claimed they were a mix between chickens and rabbits! LOL! Thought that worked very well in my egg-laying-bunny prevarication.

Latest posts

Back