The new family

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nivyn

Reaction score
So me and my wife went to the Perry Ga show to pick up my silver fox babies. We also got to see my doe's sire get his 3rd leg, it was very cool. Alyson, my wife has been very indifferent to the idea of me getting rabbits, she has been of the option that as long as she didn't have to do anything with them she didn't care if I got any. That was up to the point where she picked up a mini rex, after that she just had to have not one but a pair atleast so she could breed them. :shock: talk about a 180 :p! Needless to say we left with one for her to get started with.
[album]1425[/album]

My wife holding my new sf's
[album]1424[/album]
[album]1422[/album]

Wow! That must've given you whiplash! :stars: When you say you left with one for her to get started with... surely you mean one PAIR, right? :p We would not want to discourage her budding case of rabbitosis!

Lol no the only mini rexes that were up for sale was male, and she got one of them and has been on the lookout for a doe that she likes. She really really likes the broken chin, and her buck has that in his pedigree one step back. I have hopes about the show in La next month for a doe. Now if I could only figure out the color thing on mini rexes to help her with it :p.

Congrats on your new buns! And be sure to show your wife this forum so she can see all the beautiful mini rexes out there.

Latest posts

Back