Start to finish...Processing Video.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved the video, thank you so very much for sharing! Nice to be able to put a face/voice to the name as well. I got a chuckle out of your note on the 'fridge too, LOL!

DitchDoc":wtjorr83 said:
Loved the video, thank you so very much for sharing! Nice to be able to put a face/voice to the name as well. I got a chuckle out of your note on the 'fridge too, LOL!

:D Thanks :D

I write myself 'notes' all of the time. The note on the freezer door was truly justified. I made that mistake only once...before I wrote myself a little note. :x

grumpy.

I have no problem imagining you to be a good writer, grumpy. :)

I like your analogy to the tail being a handle. There are so many tips on the video that I'd need to watch it several times before I can grasp it all. I'd imagine that once I've used your techniques a few times, I'll have them down pat though. It takes me a lot longer to process my fryers than 5 minutes for now. Maybe after seeing your video, I can get there.

Kyle@theHeathertoft":2pfhy651 said:
Ivory":2pfhy651 said:
Could this thread be stickied please?

Seconded!! I want to have that video on hand for the next rabbit I process. :)

Uh.. third-ed! Or whatevr :p I want it sticky too :p

Was I the only one looking closely at the knives? :)

Since I have very few kitchen tools, I am always looking for sharp cutting objects. I am not really fond of knives (not a phobia more like a deep concern) but scissors seem to take too long for me and wear out quickly. I need knives.

ladysown":1aclh8e2 said:
I was unable to view the video. Said it would cost me $25 to purchase it.
sounds like it was a good video.

Sorry Ladysown,
I put the rough version up, as a courtesy, until the final
was done. I wanted feed-back, good and bad, of how others felt about it.

grumpy.

I finally got my bandwidth back... right after the video went behind the pay-wall. :roll:

Oh, well... so... what was in the note on your fridge?

Latest posts

Back