sooooo....who here has the most rabbits? lol

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DevonW":1ji599gq said:
I only have 41, I could have sworn I had more than that :lol:

I feel the same way, when my coworkers asked how many rabbits I had, they seemed amazed. They don't seem to understand, as far as breeders go, I have a very small amount of rabbits, dogs, chickens. The average breeder would laugh at my count of animals!

Holy cow! I'm currently holding at just my breeders: five Brazilians, two Californians, and three Standard Rex. Can't wait to start breeding again (but I have NO idea where I'll put the growouts!).

Lots of buns out there. I have 3 does, one buck, 3 toddlers, harvested 4 teenagers yesterday, and as of this morning 7 new popples!

Amazing numbers ...

16 popples eh Maggie? so glad the colony is working well for you

and I don't count ;)

29 NZW senior does
5 NZW senior bucks
2 Cal senior bucks
38 NZW 7 weeks old (6 does)
63 NZW 5 weeks old (9 does)
45 NZW 3 weeks old(6 does) one had-14/saved-11
182 head w/8 does due in 6 days.

now that i have some rabbits i thought i would add my total :)
5 adults (dutch pair, LH trio)
6 weaned (4 dutch, 2 maybe-rex)
15 in nests (7, 6, 2. litter sizes. the 7 was 8 but a runt died today)
total now being 26 :D odd how it doesnt seem like i have many at all but the number 26 seems large! hahaha...

3 Senior Bucks (2 Tan, 1 ND)
3 Senior Does (2 Tan, 1 ND)
3 Junior Bucks (Tan)
2 Junior Does (Tan)
And hopefully the Sr Tan Does will add to the population in mid-April

11 Total

My current count is 75, with 6 being long overdue for a trip to FC, and 3 sold to Skymya. Another litter is due in a few days.

You guys with your high bunny totals!!!

We have at present 13 rabbits with five headed for freezer camp tomorrow and another five in a few weeks. Our two does, Alice and Samantha (Sammy) had better get busy once we reintroduce our buck, Pudge, to the colony!

i have only 17 :p i feel like such a small rabbitry :) i had way more but i've been downsizing and picking out the best. currently i have
3 white satins (2 does and a buck)
2 reds (doe and buck)
3 coppers (2 does 1 buck)
1 broken copper (doe)
8 popples (some coppers and blacks)
that does add up to 17 right? lol
i'll be breeding more in the fall and redoing all my cages so i may have a few more before we know it.

ladysown":2cqgv9c6 said:
I'm allowed 20 by the by-laws where I live and that's what I tell people I have. :) (I DON"T count the babies) :)

:up:

i had two goats when i lived in town with my mom. i lived like 3 streets over from the main street. very tiny town, so it was the edge of town. but lots of people would ask me how the goats were... one of the librarians would tell me how she loved hearing them in the mornings when she put out her dog. :lol:

its only a law if its enforced.
and what they dont know, they dont need to know ;)

lostcreekrabbits":1jc249mg said:
2 Bucks
5 Does
9 popples
and a batch of popples coming either today or tomorrow

Scratch that, make that figure 20 POPPLES!
another one of Michele Duggar's kits died on the wire :cry:
But Nadia (octomom) had 12 squirmy round bellied popples last night
I was in a hurry to get to work so no pics just yet but there will be some :bunnyhop:

Latest posts

Back