So, what do we think of the new layout?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mystang89":12xyo9hj said:
When you scroll over the name of someone who posted in a thread to send a PM some of the options overlap each other. I have tried cleaning my cache and the problem still occurs. I use Firefox.

I tweaked the template for that. Is it fixed for you now?

mystang89":2l4mq8rq said:
When you scroll over the name of someone who posted in a thread to send a PM some of the options overlap each other. I have tried cleaning my cache and the problem still occurs. I use Firefox.

Another Firefox user here (the cptr I'm on ATM is a Windoze machine); everything looks great when I scroll for potential PMs. :)

MidnightCoder":l7muxld9 said:
mystang89":l7muxld9 said:

I tweaked the template for that. Is it fixed for you now?

Yep, works perfect. Thanks.

Pretty much every thing works okay, took some getting used to though. I don't really like the active posts below my index/messages/ect., but I can get used to it. I've not had any problems with my browser opening any thing (use fire fox).

Only thing I wish was that there was "return to index" button at the bottom of the page as there is at the top.

Oh, 1 more thing, I know I'm needy. Is there any way to have an option int he user control panel that allows us to see the posts that we have started? I was going back trying to find a post I made about a week ago but its buried deep in all the other random non-sense posts I've added to other's threads.

I agree with mystang89 on having an Index button at the bottom of the pages too.

Are we going to stay limited to 500kb file size on our gallery pictures? I have to reduce mine by 75-80% or they get kicked back. :(

Edit: Never mind the Index radio button. If you go to the "jump too" and open the pop up it's at the very top. :lilbunny:

Edit 2: I take that back, the top link is for the Community Forum. The fingers are faster than the mind...

mystang89":3epnct7m said:
Only thing I wish was that there was "return to index" button at the bottom of the page as there is at the top.

This I can do, watch for it sometime today. :)

mystang89":3epnct7m said:
Is there any way to have an option int he user control panel that allows us to see the posts that we have started? I was going back trying to find a post I made about a week ago but its buried deep in all the other random non-sense posts I've added to other's threads.

This you can do, by viewing your own profile (click your username anywhere). On your profile you can search both your posts, and your topics.

Homer":3epnct7m said:
Are we going to stay limited to 500kb file size on our gallery pictures? I have to reduce mine by 75-80% or they get kicked back. :(

This I will consider. While the move to this VPS has given us a server with much greater resources (and dedicated resources compared to how it was, where all other hosting accounts on the server could impair us), disk space is no longer "unlimited" and I want to see how fast we go through it before being too permissive. If in the future we need significantly more storage for things like this, I may look into a CDN solution, as it would probably be cheaper than more disk on the VPS.

In the meantime I'll up the limit to 1 MB, but I may have to cap how many images can be uploaded per person at some point.

I have been out of town for the past week and boy was I surprised when I logged on. I think it is great MC. It might just be my monitor but the layout looks fantastic. I like it MC.

I'm only new here, but I would like to suggest that when you see a topic title that interests you, you can put your mouse pointer on it & you can see the beginnings of the topic.
That way you don't have to click on every topic, to find out if it's of interest to you or not.

kind regards, honeybunnies

Back