small world brand rabbit pellets

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
michabo3000":zk5k31dx said:
well walmart sells what americans want to buy. The small world brand pellets they sell are made by Manna Pro right here in the good old usa. Im not saying the pellets of any company are good or bad, but if you trust Manna Pro to stand behind their word of never cutting quality on any of their feed. Then the walmart pellets should be fine. I read somewhere that Manna Pros name is not used for the name because walmart was selling below the suggested prices set up by manna pro for their retailers. Because walmart buys in such large volume, they can aford to cut the cost to consumers. Manna Pros other retailers would not like it if walmart was selling the same label for cheaper than they can.

Small World here is 7.99 for a 25lb bag. MannaPro is 14.99 for 50lb at TSC. But Walmart is a 5 minute drive, at the most. I have to drive 25 miles to get to TSC, so I am seriously considering just using the small world. And walmart is open 24 hrs. It fits my work schedule.

Walmart prices are not the same everywhere on the rabbit feed, online they say to check your local store for pricing.I think it was 6.49 here .Also walmart might have just had the price down when they first started selling it , to get the customers.

sounds like a walmart tactic. At first, I was wondering why I should buy small world when I could get it's name brand brother for slightly less. now I'm wondering why I'm driving 50 miles round trip for basically the same ingredient.

Back