Do you find it soothing when petting your rabbit?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you find it soothing when petting your rabbit? Whenever I pet my bunny on their forehead, my stress and tension goes away.
I had an extremely stressful week last week work wise and was on the edge of completely losing my temper with a difficult co-worker. First time in a while I had to step away from my desk for a bit to bring my stress and aggravation down some notches and I headed straight out to the bunny barn (I work from home) and loved on a couple for a while. It definitely worked for me, made me much calmer, probably dropped my blood pressure significantly...sucked having to have to get back to working but was in a better head space.

I had an extremely stressful week last week work wise and was on the edge of completely losing my temper with a difficult co-worker. First time in a while I had to step away from my desk for a bit to bring my stress and aggravation down some notches and I headed straight out to the bunny barn (I work from home) and loved on a couple for a while. It definitely worked for me, made me much calmer, probably dropped my blood pressure significantly...sucked having to have to get back to working but was in a better head space.
Yes, I find myself missing my time with them. Just something about them, especially when they've finally settled in and enjoy your company too.

Latest posts

Back