screen names

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
faiththequeen":3p0e8o4m said:
"faiththequeen" started awhile back. Faith is my first name and I have 3 sons and someone once said to me that I must be the "Queen" of the house then. I LOVED it! And have adopted it ever since. It's on all my online stuff. Haven't thought of a rabbitry name since we just started, but it might just have to be something "royal." :)

You jogged a funny memory that might give y'all a giggle:

When I was teaching photography, it was harder to teach the "talented" kids, as their previous teacher had sort of used them for "showcasing" with automatic A's. I felt there should be more to the advanced classes than getting them into shows, so I often had them re-do things that I knew were not THEIR best work, even though it might have been an A for another kid. One young lady was obviously frustrated with my telling her to go back and "tweak" her print, because although she headed to the darkroom to comply (and followed through), she paused and turned in the doorway and said, "Oh, you . . you always have to be right. I am the TEACHER, I am the QUEEEN"!! And then she disappeared to do her work. The other kids were stunned and asked if I were going to write her up (disciplinary referral), and I said, "No, first of all, that was funny, and secondly, she was RIGHT"!

I miss teaching High School kids . . .

I am an adult... that never grew up. My username is a spin off of the pokemon Delcatty and I twisted it to sound like a name, hence DelicaTESSY. Though oddly enough i keep thinking Delicatessen. I do enjoy cooking special ethnic foods though so it fits :lol:

I frequently hit X instead of C when typing my name, Cass.
I'm not very good at typing. :oops:
It turns out the name isn't frequently used online, so it's been handy as a screen name.

Except here on RT, Xass was already used, so...I just went one letter over. Zass. :lol: It's nothing special, but it does the job.

I used to be ILoveBunnies. Imaginative, right? :roll:

About a year ago, I realized that my name was popping up in slightly altered forms more and more, so I appealed to MaggieJ for a name change. I had just read and watched "The Lord of the Rings" and I went kinda nuts over it... well, I guess I still am; but I took the name Galadriel, because she's one of my favorite characters. I mean, what's not to like about a super-powerful, drop-dead-gorgeous Elf queen? :lol:

Mine's not all that imaginative. Being born in the 70s I'm considered "generation X" and we all heard it all over the place as young adults. Grunge music, knee high boots with flannel shirts... ohhhh those gen-x this and that. My name is Jen, so JenX or JenerationX works when I need a screen name.

Purple Phacelia (Phacelia bipinnatifida) is a spring wildflower that blooms abundantly in my area.

LotsaPictures2157_zpsa23020ae.jpg

LotsaPictures8069_zps237a1999.jpg

It's one of my favorites, and I have yet to run across this screen name anywhere else.

My name is my own object lesson. When we became the recipients of a rabbit, the prior owners had been told she was an English Spot. I found this site and when I registered, my usual moniker didn't take so I was like, "Oh, well, I have an English Spot. Let me tell you how amazing mine is..." A few months and a lot of education later, I find I have a broken NZ cross!!!! LOL!!! It was offered to change the name but I do need the occasional reminder not to be so proud, so I let EnglishSpot live!

hmm, well. I do 2 different kinds of art the first is drawing and digital work and the other I'm a taxidermist.

and SOME people can get offended with me stuffing dead animals so I often use my middle name for my taxidermy work and my first name for my digital stuff. So, I thought I'd just stick with my middle name for this site since I don't think I'm going to be 'talked at' because of my taxidermy here. :)

My screen name actually originated on a chicken forum as "crookdpecker13" because one of the first hens I acquired had a crooked beak and I thought it was unique and funny......well....some people on there had an issue and stated that it wasn't family friendly so a moderator changed it, and I just use it now.

Well, when I joined I was a huge Star Wars fan, and so I figured I would take a name from Star Wars and put bunny in it somewhere. I came up with names like Bunny Skywalker, Darth Bunny, Obi-Wan Kebunny, etc. Then I decided to take that last one and alter it to (as you all have seen) Bunny-Wan Kenobi. :)

I am not very imaginative either..when I got my smart phone I had to come up with an E-mail address to tie it to,Katie is the name I used to sell bunnies under so...It was the first thing to come to mind.
I suppose it could have been katiebunn?? :lol:

Schipperkesue?

Well, my real name is Susan and I raise and exhibit Schipperkes. What is a Schipperke you ask? They are a small black tailless dog with an inflated sense of self and strong opinions. Perfect breed for me.

Well, I was in the Marines many years ago. The login name I was assigned for the government computer system was alforddm (alford is my last name d.m. are my first and middle initials). It was easy to remeber. If you see alforddm around anywhere else it's probably me :lol:

I was trying to set a game profile and all the names I wanted were taken. I got frustrated and put a 3 in front of my Boxers name, I've used it ever since

The very first online forum I joined was a parent site just after I had my first child. I used my babies initials and added "mom". Not very creative but I have used it as my online persona ever since. After I had other kids, I felt kind of guilty since it only pertained to my first born, but it was too ingrained to change easily by that point, so I just stayed with it. That first-born celebrated his 14th birthday last week so I don't think it's going to get changed now! LOL!!

Well I chose "Sagebrush" for a few different reasons. 1. I am from Nevada where it is the state flower. 2. My fondest memory growing up is catching lizards with my brother running through the sagebrush to catch them. 3. Well they are the hardest things I have ever come across to eradicate. If you have read my rants then you can guess at why I chose it lol.

There is also the fact that my rabbitry is known as "Sagebrush Rabbitry" :D

Back