Not new, but returning!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Culled the blue mutt and the lesser rex kit. Now to decide between that black doe and choc buck.

$88 in the red. 14 in dog food.

Currently $74 in the red.

Need to buy feed in a week or so. Ugh.

Maybe I should keep just one tort and one broken and cross back to regular SF. Never keeping more than that for each. Hmm. More comparisons to do and then cull.

Darkie got her nest Sunday. First day, not in it. 2nd day, sleeping in it. 3rd day, toilet. 🤬 Cleaned and back to waiting for kits.

Widy gets a nest Thursday. She's looking big. Sure hope she can get it right!

Next Wednesday, Xoh is due her nest.

Cocoa & Sugar kits had nests removed today. Will wait a bit longer for Lynx kits. Quin 3 kits still alive, they've moved back to the danger zone. Ugh.

I don't think the Goliath breedings actually happened. No actual finish, pause, anything that tells you it did. Just an odd, slight sound. Idk, we'll see.

Bred-
Darkie×Cinder 11th
Widy×? 15th
Xoh×Zippy 21st
Aqua×Rivian/Zippy 25th
Tipsy×Baymax/Jasper 26th
Jessi×Goliath 29th
Nana×Gold 29th
14×Rivian 29th
Ebony×Goliath 29th
Gigi×Zippy 29th

With kits-
Sugar
Lynx
Ella
Quin

Growing-
Licorice
Fennel

Pending-
Unity
Yynx

Sorry to see you have had some does be messy nesters. That has always been a big culling point for me. I have better things to do than manage a does nest for her. Luckily I can only recall one doe I ever had like that.

Sorry to see you have had some does be messy nesters. That has always been a big culling point for me. I have better things to do than manage a does nest for her. Luckily I can only recall one doe I ever had like that.
Are you talking about the nest sitting?
Can't cull all of my rex, that's absurd. Can't even find new, better stock to buy. If it was one or two, I'd agree and get rid of them.
And just quin is killing her kits through nest sitting, she's going away as soon as kits hit 4-5wks or if another doe can take them.

Latest posts

Back