new "rare" rabbit

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O.O looks like they just put crud on his fur. Poor thing :/ discovering at 2 months that you don't want him? One can only how young they got him. Maybe the seller dyed them like one would dye a chick :(6

Umm,
I have a bridge for SALE!
If you'll buy a PINK Rabbit,
A bridge has got to be your next step! :fryegg:
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:

ottersatin":3g9w9hee said:
Umm,
I have a bridge for SALE!
If you'll buy a PINK Rabbit,
A bridge has got to be your next step! :fryegg:
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:
:lol:

It's a RARE pink rabbit, Ottersatin!

Looks like a bad dye job to me. Brushed a little Koolaid into the fur, maybe. But the way it was done looks icky. I don't think it could be a skin condition, just because you can't usually see the skin in the majority of those places. Unless the poor thing actually weeps blood into it's fur. Then I suppose it could be a skin condition.

Can the carpet or anything rub off colour on it?

Just looks dirty and molting to me..

I've never heard of a pink bunny before... :thinking:

But I've seen plenty of yellow ones! :p

:tomato: :tomato: :tomato:<br /><br />__________ Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:45 pm __________<br /><br />Not in MY barn, of course! *Sniff*

MY bucks are good bunnehs... :roll:

I don't like the fact that it is being sold as pink, however I often used food colouring to dye my white ferret, Felix. Didn't cause him any harm, came out with just a warm water bath. I don't think the actual dyeing is bad for the rabbit though, just a poor dye job .

MamaSheepdog":1qrbyru1 said:
I've never heard of a pink bunny before... :thinking:

But I've seen plenty of yellow ones! :p

:tomato: :tomato: :tomato:

__________ Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:45 pm __________

Not in MY barn, of course! *Sniff*

MY bucks are good bunnehs... :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bad Habit":sd7gzbg2 said:
I don't like the fact that it is being sold as pink, however I often used food colouring to dye my white ferret, Felix. Didn't cause him any harm, came out with just a warm water bath. I don't think the actual dyeing is bad for the rabbit though, just a poor dye job .

:yeahthat:

652_44084177318_6709_n.jpg

Felix "dressed up" for Christmas

I've emailed the seller (seems like a new thing to people: not you guys, but Ive seen this SAME ad posted like 3-4 times now, no one bothered to ask the seller themselves) and the rabbit jumped in their punch bowl, filled with kool aid. It was just a joke to post it as a rare pink rabbit,
I'm on the list in case no one wants it. I don't think anyone will, so I do intend on bringing him home, just not for $100. If I do ill tell you how he looks in terms of health. I honestly think these are people who just happened to get a pet rabbit without enough information, so now rehoming him. So far, everyone I've seen ask about this rabbit has made the owner sound like a horrible person.
Just my 2 cents.

Latest posts

Back