New Kits

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bilder

Reaction score
This is this bunnies first litter. She was desperately trying to build a nest and did not like the wire nesting box we gave her at all. Kept taking hay out of the box by the mouthfull and running around with it. I put in a wooden box and she settled down and started to pull a little fur.

Went to get my wife from work and when we got home, we had seven little kits squirming around the nest. Momma did not pull much fur, so I added a few cotton balls to help keep them warm.

044omm.jpg

049ptz.jpg

Beautiful kits! One thing I do if my mommas dont pull enough fur, I take a handful of %100 cotton cotton balls, Smush them together and then pull them apart making a big enough bed to putt under them and fold the top over to keep them warm. Moms will uncover them when its time to feed :)

I added cotton balls to the pile to keep them warm last night. They seem happy and squirmy.

They all look to be white with black spots except for one that is a tan/brown/silver color. Interesting coloring, cannot wait to see what it looks like once the hair comes in.

:D Thats great! I call my method "The clam shell". Its makes them very warm and Cozzy. Keep up the good work and yes very beautiful a variety of colors. :lilbunny:

Back