New colors for my elops

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw your website, ilovehome, it's nice. :) but I have to say, we may need to change the names of our bucks to John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmit..... I have a Chocolate Chip too! He's a Mini Lop

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 549
Syberchick, the elops and vlops ears are supposed to hang low enough on the head that there is no visible crown--they are to be faulted heavily for a visible crown. The mlops and flops, however, are supposed to have large visible crowns.

OMG, Zass, they are all adorable but the curly one is precious. I was not too sure about this breed, but they are growing on me more and more. I actually see all semi arch in my future= elops, vlops and beverens. I've tried several commercial and compact but they just never work out.

"Chip" is my friends elop, lol. Yours looks like he has a chocolate chip right on the end of his nose! Cute LOL!

The elop litter is just over 10 weeks old now. The Lilac buck looks like a straight lilac to me, but the chocolate does often look really dark, almost black, on the saddle. They don't appear to be sable, but sometimes they look almost seal. I guess we won't know for sure until they are bred.

Attachments

• IMG_5474.jpeg
    IMG_5474.jpeg
    154 KB · Views: 513
  • IMG_5468.jpeg
    IMG_5468.jpeg
    555.1 KB · Views: 513
  • IMG_5481.jpeg
    IMG_5481.jpeg
    127.4 KB · Views: 513
  • IMG_5483.jpeg
    IMG_5483.jpeg
    251 KB · Views: 513
Gosh, they are gorgeous!
I'm a dyer and that litter of solids just makes me want to dye all the things in those colours!

Latest posts

Back