Kids Only Discussion Thread

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
funnies50":1iukh4ha said:
Pfff, you were too small for us to even notice you. :twisted:

Yeah? Well here's why!

000.gif

Oscar":1iukh4ha said:
It's never too late! :twisted: :twisted: Just wait till you have a girl friend, she would be on our side!:twisted:

I would make some joke about BWK not being able to get a girlfriend, but now is not the time for that. XDDDDDD

Nope-Meme-Gif-06.jpg

Hahahahahaha :lol: How bout we ask him? Hey BWK, how's that sound?

44.jpeg

Bunny-Wan Kenobi":1pj07fwi said:
funnies50":1pj07fwi said:
Pfff, you were too small for us to even notice you. :twisted:

Yeah? Well here's why!

View attachment 1

Glad your soooooooo small so I can squash you like a bug. Oh and by the way BWK don't use super heroes they are weak! :evil: :twisted: :roll: You almost scared me oh wait nope! :roll:

Oscar":34glj25b said:
Glad your soooooooo small so I can squash you like a bug. Oh and by the way BWK don't use super heroes they are weak! :evil: :twisted: :roll: You almost scared me oh wait nope! :roll:
200_s.gif

but how about villains

Oscar":2x962ytx said:
Glad your soooooooo small so I can squash you like a bug.

Oh please, shrinking is but one ability that I have!

tumblr_mb3gi9Y9dP1qayo43o1_500.gif

Hulk_1.gif

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

funnies50":2x962ytx said:
but how about villains

They're much weaker! Otherwise they wouldn't keep losing to the heroes!

Funnies50":1k813vo0 said:
And EE isn't on half the time. :mrgreen:

Okay, first of all that's just INSULTING!
5aa.gif

I am on MORE than half the time even if I don't respond. I figure BWK is doing just fine without my help, but I suppose I must comply and throw in an explosion now and then to keep you interested. :yawn:

8e102a7d4921eeec37166db408ac73f49ae467a3e6b8f6d90841c4d3ce611192.jpg

^^ There you go. There is your explosion. ;)

Random:
nuclear-explosion_o_1231591.jpg

THOSE LEGS! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
unnecessary-explosions-added-to-gifs-07.gif

BWK YOU ARE DOING GREAT! :) Keep it up! :mrgreen:

Easy Ears":3celzxkx said:
Funnies50":3celzxkx said:
And EE isn't on half the time. :mrgreen:
Okay, first of all that's just INSULTING!
I am on MORE than half the time even if I don't respond. I figure BWK is doing just fine without my help, but I suppose I must comply and throw in an explosion now and then to keep you interested. :yawn:

Pffhfhfhfffhhff, really? Is that an excuse for all the time you're spending away? :twisted:

4c522315463411a247855a44076909317d691390420b4be81f05ad86d2b009c8.jpg

funnies50":30bl8bie said:
OH NOES! *hides*

7918d142ab4e483b66c64d4574c76cd5.jpg

...........Not...........

end.jpg

Easy Ears":30bl8bie said:
I figure BWK is doing just fine without my help, but I suppose I must comply and throw in an explosion now and then to keep you interested. :yawn:

8e102a7d4921eeec37166db408ac73f49ae467a3e6b8f6d90841c4d3ce611192.jpg

^^ There you go. There is your explosion. ;)

Believe me EE, your occasional explosion has been vital to the future victory of Team AWESOME!

giphy.gif

Random:
nuclear-explosion_o_1231591.jpg

THOSE LEGS! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
unnecessary-explosions-added-to-gifs-07.gif

:p :lol: :p

BWK YOU ARE DOING GREAT! :) Keep it up! :mrgreen:

:thankyou:

Watch-Out.jpg

Random:

tumblrm0bhe5w95a1r5ur0ho1500.gif

Keep it up EE, and they'll be done for in no time! :cheer2:

Hello everyone! :D
I am LittleFluffyBunnies little sister and I am a kid, so I guess i can talk on here!
Anyways........
I am writing a book series. Its called Wolves of the Night. Its kinda hard to tell you whats it about so heres a link to the blog for the series:
www.Wolvesofthenight06.blogspot.com

All info will be on there.
The series is suitable for ages 10-12 or older or younger.
Bye :p

olafthebunny":5wfh9t82 said:
Hello everyone! :D
I am LittleFluffyBunnies little sister and I am a kid, so I guess i can talk on here!
Anyways........
I am writing a book series. Its called Wolves of the Night. Its kinda hard to tell you whats it about so heres a link to the blog for the series:
http://www.Wolvesofthenight06.blogspot.com

All info will be on there.
The series is suitable for ages 10-12 or older or younger.
Bye :p

Welcome to RabbitTalk and The Kids Only Discussion Thread, Olafthebunny!!!! :welcomewagon:

Quick summery of this thread: there are two sides to The Kids Only Discussion Thread; chatting, and war. On the chatting side, we put aside our differences and just chat. On the war side, well...

supernova-explosion-cosmic-rays.jpg

... yeah... but it is not a free-for-all, there are two teams: Easy Ears, Petlover500, and I are Team Awesome! (The winning team of this thread!)

Funnies50, my sister Galadriel, Bug4H, Oscar and LittleFluffyBunnies are on the losing team! (Yeah, I know they outnumber us, but they're still managing to lose!)

That's awesome that you're writing too, in my signature you'll see that I'm writing "The Heirs" book series, intended to be for around the same ages as yours!

And once again :fireworks1: WELCOME TO RABBITTALK AND THE KIDS THREAD, OLAFTHEBUNNY!!! :fireworks1: <br /><br /> __________ Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:13 pm __________ <br /><br /> BTW, I was looking at the WOTN blog that you posted, The series sounds awesome, I hope to read it when it comes out! However, Galadriel noticed that in the background you have the quote "Living together in peace and harmony" but you transposed the R and the M in "harmony".

I really want to see your trailer, but the link wouldn't work! Is there any other way to access it?

Hiiiiii, Olaf, welcome! :) (don't believe BWK, he's losing :mrgreen: )
Which side would you like to join? Girls' side? Or the boys' side? :twisted:
9aa1f5fa5fe31c3c7dd185fe876fe51b94cae514d8c8b9af5e1edc7b635a76f6.jpg

funnies50":2rv7wvbu said:
(don't believe BWK, he's losing :mrgreen: )

images7.jpeg

Don't they always use that to emphasize the ridiculousness of a JOKE?

funnies50":2rv7wvbu said:
Which side would you like to join? Girls' side? Or the boys' side? :twisted:

You mean the Girls' side, or the Right side!

Ok i don't really know what you mean by teams and sides. And what are the teams trying to win? I have heard a bit about this thread from my sister ( LFB). Could someone please tell me a little more about what to post on here and more about the teams or sides you have been talking about?

@Bunny-Wan Kenobi,
Hmmmm........I can try to see if theres another way to view the trailer. Its cool that you're also writing a book series! What is it about?
About the harmony....... :oops:
The pack is living on harmony not hamrony! They for sure don't live in ham and macaroni!!!!LOL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p :p
Sorry about that, will fix it!:)

olafthebunny":2ccmg8is said:
Ok i don't really know what you mean by teams and sides. And what are the teams trying to win? I have heard a bit about this thread from my sister ( LFB). Could someone please tell me a little more about what to post on here and more about the teams or sides you have been talking about?

I suggest you go back to page 1 and you'll get the jist. ;) We just post memes and war stuff....I don't know what the porpoise is really.
dolphin_adopt_web.jpg

Bunny-Wan Kenobi":2ccmg8is said:
Believe me EE, your occasional explosion has been vital to the future victory of Team AWESOME!
Keep it up EE, and they'll be done for in no time! :cheer2:

fe610c696fa56791d2a8a4530bedada17bb3c13b605fd44eeef76e68daced7f8.jpg

Back