Kids Only Discussion Thread

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nXCPIDE.gif

Oh what, we're doing a shark meme war now?
You're on! :twisted:

d54cf2e769d26b800e27a60d24e856dc.jpg

Tbh though, the ocean really freaks me out. I can't go deeper than my neck, or I panic.

funny-pictures-auto-513832.jpeg

Actually i am a fish or so my mom calls me `cause i love to swim so much :aquarium:

back to shark war..... :sharkisland: bunnywan is the smiley face!!

Petlover500":35zyfqgv said:
Same... Even swimming or inner tubing in the river freaks me out!

I KNOW!! I really hate rivers/ponds/lakes though. I want to do Jr Lifeguards, but because I hate the ocean and not being able to see the bottom I can't do it. :roll: If I can't see the bottom, I freak out. If I CAN see the bottom, I freak out. o3o

Ocean-Animal-Meme.jpg

ab06fa098c114111ffc52b8b76e046d2.jpg

Ha. Haha. HA. PUN.

I think I almost had a panic attack when I fell into the deepest part of the river (like 30 ft i think) when we were inner tubing. I can swim... but when you watch River Monsters your view of the water is not so pleasant... :|
When I was little I was scared to swim in deep pools bcuz I though some sort of water creature was gonna grab me o3o
ITS ALL THE SWIMMING LESSONS PLACE'S FAULT. There was an octopus painted at the bottom of the pool :lol:

I KNOW!!! I think in some ways we all have a feeling a shark is gonna grab us when we paddle in the deep end of the neighborhood pool. :lol:

d610ce0ecd7d691fbb2fbca1684baae1.jpg

Latest posts

Back