I do NOT need a lionhead, I do NOT need a lionhead...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OneAcreFarm":3vfvurk8 said:
Don't you DARE get that rabbit! I will have to steal it from you when I get there and then it will be ON! :viking:

Are you threatening me, Sistah? :eek: With a club??? I see your club, and raise you a :hobbyhors stick pony! Er- a sword I mean!

trinityoaks":3vfvurk8 said:
Aren't there two of them? You could EACH have one!

There are two!

Random Rabbit":3vfvurk8 said:
and,... and,.... and if they got a boy-bunny AND a girl-bunny... they would have enough to share with all of us.....

We could! :D

Well, I would like you all to know that I hold you ALL to blame for my succumbing to Lionhead Lustosis. I have arranged to trade one of my cull rabbits for the Lionheads, and they (both of them! :twisted: ) will be delivered to me either tomorrow or Friday after 4:00 p.m. Mwa-ha-ha!!! Mine, mine, MINE!!!

Supposedly, one is male and the other is female. No pedigrees. She bought the mother and it turned out it was pregnant. They were born in February and are still housed together, so the female might be pregnant as it is. Let's hope not though.

I have no idea how large they even are or are supposed to be... they could be a mix of anything. But, no matter... I do believe the overall consensus is that they are shockingly adorable!

Super! As I recall I was the first to jump on the MSD needs a Lionhead bandwagon! You can thank me later :D

Just think, if she is preggo it won't be long till we have Poppleheads? Lopples? :bananadance:

MaggieJ":163xlmxo said:
What happened to "I am strong. I will resist temptation." :roll:

SIGH!!! I know, Maggie, I know... but you were the only one counseling reason and restraint. Aside from OAF, of course, who had the audacity to threaten to club me... but only after the fact so that she could abscond with my wabbit. You saw the deluge of peer pressure I was subjected to! :eek: How could I disappoint all of my RT friends? What if they wouldn't talk to me anymore? :cry:

Random Rabbit":163xlmxo said:
( boy, MSD... it took You long enough to decide to get the bunnies !!! ) :popcorn:

I was trying to be strong! <Sniff!>

Bill":163xlmxo said:
Super! As I recall I was the first to jump on the MSD needs a Lionhead bandwagon!

Yes, you were the dastardly fellow who started it all! For shame for creating such a frenzy!!! Tsk tsk!

You will be the first to find a lopple in your mailbox!

P.S. Thank you! :D

P.P.S. I hope you all have tummy aches from all the popcorn you have been chowing down at my expense! :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

NOOOOOOO!!! You were supposed to resist! You better NOT give one to OAF!! If she brings one home, and my son sees it and wants one, I will hold YOU responsible!! :nono:

You, Miss Trinity, will be the second recipient of a lopple in your mailbox!

MamaSheepdog":2j1gcc24 said:
You, Miss Trinity, will be the second recipient of a lopple in your mailbox!

:eek: Gotta find cage space for it first! Hey, ya gotta admit, I DID try to talk you out of it once I realized the implications!

Who's the first? Bill?

NONONONONO!! Trinity does NOT need a lionhead!! Trinity does not WANT a lionhead!!! Trinity is trying desperately to convince her son that HE does not need a lionhead, either! And Trinity's husband (and resident bunny shed builder) will surely have something to say on the matter as well! :nono:

Oh, my dear Trinity... I see that you are in the denial phase of Rabbitosis Aquireosis.

I know it well, since I was so recently there myself. <Sigh!> You saw the valiant effort I made to resist- only to be overcome with Lionhead Lustosis in the end.

I foresee another aspect that you seem to have overlooked... that of your son contracting a case of Wabbit Wheedleosis. Surely your bunny shed builder will understand the need to silence the petulant whining for a wabbit?

trinityoaks":b3c5zepl said:
NONONONONO!! Trinity does NOT need a lionhead!! Trinity does not WANT a lionhead!!! Trinity is trying desperately to convince her son that HE does not need a lionhead, either! And Trinity's husband (and resident bunny shed builder) will surely have something to say on the matter as well! :nono:

BorgBunny.jpg
Borg-Bunny sez:

"RESISTANCE IS FUTILE...YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED!!!

:hiding:

Love4Bunnies":2dprswzy said:
:D I hope you like them :)
~Destanie

I do, I do!!! :lovers:

Look, everybody, this is who I got the LionBuns from!!! Welcome to the forum Love4Bunnies! After reading this post, you are no doubt regretting our trade... :mrgreen:

skysthelimit":2dprswzy said:
I want a large Rex with a mane :)

I'll start working on it! Now taking orders! :D Hmm- what shall we call them? King LionHeads, or Le Roi Lionheads, Royal LionHeads... ideas, anyone?

OneAcreFarm":2bkwrxrz said:
"RESISTANCE IS FUTILE...YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED!!!
Ohhhhh. . . I'm starting to feel this is hopeless, especially if you, OAF, bring one back with you to Texas! :shock:

At any rate, I CANNOT!!!!!! get any more rabbits (litters from current does will be pushing it) until after we find a new place and get a real bunny barn built. If DS wants a lionhead badly enough, he's old enough and big enough to build a shelter for it himself, and to buy the materials with his lawn-mowing money. (Much too old for DH to fall for the "Wabbit Wheedleosis" that MSD mentioned. :roll: )

Back