I do NOT need a lionhead, I do NOT need a lionhead...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RR, you are BAD! I have not gone anywhere near my car keys. :angel:

I've been calling it a him, but who knows what it is... I would need one of each sex, don't you think? :twisted: I wonder if they would be interested in any Rex? :mrgreen:

Rabbit pushers! Each and every one of you!

I looked at some Lionhead breeders sites, and they have an awful lot of fur... but I think the pics I was seeing were all of double-maned Lionheads. Is the one I like a single maned? Will he have long hair all over, or just the mane? I don't want to have lots of mane-tenance to keep him looking good. (Sorry- couldn't resist!)

Either way, I may end up with a double maned (not that I am getting any, mind you :whistle: ) because I read that if you breed single to double, all the kits will be maned.

Naturally you are not going to get a lionhead. Perish the thought, MamaSheepdog! You are strong. You can resist temptation. We all believe in you. Resist! Resist!

Oh. Resistance is futile, you say? Well, you tried.

I am strong. :flex:

I can keep and raise only one breed.

Rex are the "King of Rabbits". :king:

I have the best already. Who needs more?

But... but... he is so-o-o cute! :p

And lions are the "King of the Jungle", so it would be so complementary to my theme! :help:

Can Raging Rabbitosis and Lionhead Lustosis be considered grounds for divorce? :hmm:

MSD you do realize we really want to live vicariously through you and push you over the edge because we know you will post lots of pictures and we can adore your little house lion head .
WE want a lion head. Not to mention that those loin heads are Soooooo cute. They are not just any lion heads they are lion colored lion heads with the most adorable faces. I hope for your sake that when you go to get the afore mentioned special bundles ,that they grow fangs and green slime is dripping out of their cute bunny mouths. :zombiebun:

I've never liked lion head so I don't have any problems. I've only got 2 rabbits off CL and the NZ buck was for the cage he came with and the netherland doe turned nasty right after I bought a "netherland" (polish) buck at a swap to breed her too. I still have the polish but he is going soon. I kept him because he was freindly but I havn't been able to give him much attention so I'm going to sell him as a pet or maybe a b-day present for my little brother, lol. I'm content with my mini lops right now but if I had the money to get a big rabbitry going I would like polish, mini rex, and french lops.

currituckbun":3oh7j7ow said:
MSD you do realize we really want to live vicariously through you and WE want a lion head.

Nyah-hah! The truth comes out! You Bunny-Pushers are all the same... if you can't indulge your addiction, you try to hook someone else!

currituckbun":3oh7j7ow said:
They are not just any lion heads they are lion colored lion heads with the most adorable faces.

Too true! Especially MY bunny! (Oops- did I just say that?)

Plus, I have been wanting red rabbits.

I thought I was immune to Rabbitosis-Collectosis. I have attended two shows and bought not one rabbit, nor even been tempted. I took pride in my Rabbitosis-Sensibleosis... and couldn't help but pity my weak RT friends who were enduring the "Aquire-osis" phase of Raging Rabbitosis.

I suspect that RabbitTalk may be a vector of infection. :eek:

Should I quarantine myself from RT to prevent further complications?

Eek! Not another finger-wagging smiley! :eek:

Thank you Maggie, and Trinity- you are right, I need all the help I can get.

It was an idle threat, stemming from my despair... I must confess to feeling a sense of superiority to those suffering from the Aquireosis phase of Rabbitosis- as if I was somehow better and stronger than those poor addicts. :oops: To find myself in their shoes was a painful lesson in humility! :cry:

Aside from that, my Raging RabbitTalkosis is far advanced, and I could no more stay away from RT than cut off my own leg. <Sigh> For better or worse, you are all stuck with me now. :roll:

MamaSheepdog":2aw22vpf said:
I must confess to feeling a sense of superiority to those suffering from the Aquireosis phase of Rabbitosis- as if I was somehow better and stronger than those poor addicts. :oops: To find myself in their shoes was a painful lesson in humility! :cry:
In that case, acquiring that lion-bun is strongly suggested. Giving in to your desire for that little bunny would be therapeutic, as it would help you identify with those who suffer from Rabbitosis Acquirosis. You would be more able to comfort the suffering. :p

Am I helping? :popcorn:

Very helpful, Miss M. :D I do believe you are correct- it would make me a better person. Right? Right!?!

Perhaps I should make the sacrifice and succumb to my desires, so that I may offer my own insights to future sufferers...

Don't you DARE get that rabbit! I will have to steal it from you when I get there and then it will be ON! :viking:

OneAcreFarm":1h6nb223 said:
Don't you DARE get that rabbit! I will have to steal it from you when I get there and then it will be ON! :viking:
Aren't there two of them? You could EACH have one! :twisted:

WAIT!! What am I saying?!?!? Then it would be ALL TOO EASY for my son to talk ME into one!! :-o NO, NO, NO!! NO more breeds! We must all be strong! NO LIONHEADS!!

trinityoaks":uqwk55zf said:
OneAcreFarm":uqwk55zf said:
Aren't there two of them? You could EACH have one! :twisted:

and,... and,.... and if they got a boy-bunny AND a girl-bunny... they would have enough to share with all of us.....

:bunnyhop: :pancake: :zombiebun: ....... :angel:

:popcorn:

:hiding:

Back