daydream breeders

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As pet quality, this one has a vetter face. Talking show rabbits... Hmm... She's very long and flat in type which is a giant no no in lops. She also peaks too early and slids off over top of her hip.

LopLover":278ev2ae said:
As pet quality, this one has a vetter face. Talking show rabbits... Hmm... She's very long and flat in type which is a giant no no in lops. She also peaks too early and slids off over top of her hip.

Thank you, do you think It's because she's poorly posed? I do realize that's a very common excuse. The breeder did say she would try to get a better pose from her and send it to me today.

I can see that she's stretched out, but I don't know if that's as bad as it looks or not. :shrug:

Could be. It is very common for breeders to under pose, over pose or "form" a rabbit. One of the reasons I only deal with one person. He's got nice stuff, he's reliable, and geographically close. Guess I got lucky. If she sends you better pics, let us see them.

LopLover":3kbj1bj9 said:
Could be. It is very common for breeders to under pose, over pose or "form" a rabbit. One of the reasons I only deal with one person. He's got nice stuff, he's reliable, and geographically close. Guess I got lucky. If she sends you better pics, let us see them.

I'll do it :) thanks!

cmfarm":td8m945s said:
Is it just me or does her head look lopsided? It looks like it in both pics.

I don't think it does. Head is tilted a different direction in both shots. I would be concerned if I saw the same tilt in both pictures. I think she's just tilting her head.

Syberchick70":38xmdiuc said:
cmfarm":38xmdiuc said:

I don't think it does. Head is tilted a different direction in both shots. I would be concerned if I saw the same tilt in both pictures. I think she's just tilting her head.

I mean her facial structure. Like one lobe on the top of her head is bigger than the other. It may just be the way her coloring is because she has a stripe of color that runs across that area.

cmfarm":36anfzz0 said:
Syberchick70":36anfzz0 said:
cmfarm":36anfzz0 said:

I mean her facial structure. Like one lobe on the top of her head is bigger than the other. It may just be the way her coloring is because she has a stripe of color that runs across that area.

I see what you mean... I do think it's just her fur. Looks odd. I'm hoping to get a better posed picture of her so I can see her structure better because if that's her best pose, the other doe has a better conformation. <br /><br /> -- Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:11 pm -- <br /><br /> Ok, got a better side shot of her... looks pretty good to me, but maybe she's posed too scrunched up? I'm not sure. :/

EB4c_.jpg

As a side note - my boyfriend thinks the greenhouse will just be too hot for the rabbits and he's suggesting I build a lean-to type deal on the side of the shop. :)
I think that would work pretty well, although I would still want to keep my more valuable rabbits indoors.

Latest posts

Back