Chestnut? Otter? Black?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chinchillas are usually lighter in color as kits... You can already see the Chestnut coming through on one of them...

It might be different in different breeds. why are they turning silver if their not chinchillas?
Good point. Chestnut, Black, Chocolate, Black Otter, Chocolate Otter are your most likely colors with that combo.

You still haven’t answer my question. Chinchilla is the only color I know that has silver and anyway otters chocolates blacks and chestnut don’t have silver.

You still haven’t answer my question. Chinchilla is the only color I know that has silver and anyway otters chocolates blacks and chestnut don’t have silver.
I mixed your parents incorrectly, that's why there was otter. And that was 5% possiblity moving down.

Could be chin, I doubt it. Could be black coming in. You def have a chestnut in there. Just can't tell yet.

Can someone please answer me. I have asked the same question four times with no answer. All the colors that you guys have been saying don’t have silvering and my three kits are turning silver so what color are they???

Can someone please answer me. I have asked the same question four times with no answer. All the colors that you guys have been saying don’t have silvering and my three kits are turning silver so what color are they???
It may just be how the fur is coming in.

Latest posts

Back