Caption My Bunnies Thread

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
funnies50":enz6h5f2 said:
Oooh, good one Suzie....I'm gonna let Zass pick, I can't decide :laugh2:
Egg%20copy_zpsicbzq2w9.png

Okay, this may be getting a bit annoying so just let me know
laughing_by_mixedmilkchocolate.gif
but anyone think they can come up with somethin' good for this?

Fyi - I'm not sure hamsters are supposed to be THIS fat. :shock:

"No, my name isn't Donald Trump. Why do you ask?"

funnies50":cj8q06yr said:
THIS BED
IS FURRY

I'm sorry Zass, I can't think. :lol: Anyone wanna come up with a caption for this? Lol
IMG_0800_zpsm1ucnnuw.jpg

It's all about modesty! <br /><br /> __________ Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm __________ <br /><br />
Zass":cj8q06yr said:
Anyway...I'll start with an image for anyone to caption. :D

Don't let anybunny keep you down.

:mbounce: Great ones, guys XP
image.php

Please don't yell at me
Ignore the basket of laundry sitting in my closet for some reason...and come up with a meme for this one!

Miss M":3r3yfj21 said:
Homer":3r3yfj21 said:
Preitler":3r3yfj21 said:
Tribbles! :D

For those too young to remember the original Star Trek series ;)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribble
Perfect fit for that little dust bunny...and I didn't have to look at your wiki, I'm older than dirt. lol
I've got awesome kids. They've seen the entire original series. :cool:
So have I...when it first aired! And Lost In Space before that! :p

Homer":33sw1qpv said:
Miss M":33sw1qpv said:
I've got awesome kids. They've seen the entire original series. :cool:
So have I...when it first aired! And Lost In Space before that! :p

You betcha!

Spock-Tribble.jpg

And...

lost-in-space.jpg

And... this was awful...

the invaders.jpg

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

This is from one of my favorite shows. Can anyone tell me who these two are? :mrgreen:

guess who!.jpg

TRF!!!!!! :eek: He's a married man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

If you could call it a crush, then mine was on Johnny. I liked him. About as much as Bo and Luke Duke (Dukes of Hazzard) or Don West (Lost in Space) or Will Turner (Pirates of the Carribean). All handsome guys. ;)

Galadriel":qn79qfhp said:
TRF!!!!!! :eek: He's a married man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
. Well...yes, yes, this is true. BUT:
1) I was "window shopping" and enjoying looking at the merchandise, but I wasn't intending to take it from the store, and 2) I was a kid, and probably a dumpy, shy one at that. Roy wouldn't have even noticed me in real life. Plus 3), I was a creature of imagination, and prone to creating stories in my head, so my crush wasn't to be followed through in real life but played out as a scenario where an older, taller, intelligent yet dashingly striking version of myself who was driving from my highly successful career as a...um, successful person of some sort who dressed well and had a sturdy yet great car was driving from a successful presentation to her home or maybe her hotel if she just flew in for the presentation, when SUDDENLY out of nowhere a semi hit my great car, trapping me inside but amazingly not hurting me badly (temporary leg paralysis, or maybe a mild concussion or something like that) or even messing my great hair up too badly, but it was an Emergency! so help was called, and in enters this quiet yet concerned and handsome unmarried man named Roy...Roy, who was professional yet strangely affected by the mysterious stranger with great unmussed hair who he was transporting to Rampart General Hospital...

What were we talking about? Oh yes, crushes.

Galadriel":qn79qfhp said:
If you could call it a crush, then mine was on Johnny. I liked him. About as much as Bo and Luke Duke (Dukes of Hazzard) or Don West (Lost in Space) or Will Turner (Pirates of the Carribean). All handsome guys. ;)
. Yep. The Duke boys had it going on. I gravitated towards Luke because I figured Bo would probably have more competition. But long before the Duke boys were on the scene, there was Bonanza and the Cartwright brothers. I am sure Homer remembers them very well, and is probably rolling his eyes at me as he reads this. :lol: My Friends and I would argue about who was the "best" Cartwright ("best"=cutest) from Bonanza, if you have ever seen that show. The majority of first graders decided that Little Joe was It. I was staunchly on the Adam side. (I was shocked when he later became bald, grew a beard, and became Trapper John, MD, whereas Little Joe pretty much stayed the same but moved with his family to a Little House on the Prairie.) Oddly, one of the girls thought Hoss was the stuff dreams are made of. She confused all of us.

I finally get to use some of these!!!

:eek:fftopic3: :eek:fftopic:

:lol:

I don't mind the banter, but, I think that tribble still needs a proper caption.
:bunnyhop:
And then I took a photo of some kits being rather silly that I'd like to post next.

Ok, back on task. How about one of these?

1. "You feel very very sleepy. Your mind is under my control. Now bring me your carrots."

2. Introducing the Amazing New Bunny Duster!

3. "Why yes, my mother did have short legs. Why?"

Or
4. "Who needs a sled when you have waxed floors?"
image.jpg

Latest posts

Back