Caption it

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ollitos

Reaction score
0711121339a.jpg

I'll share the story.... On the other side of that door is the stall where the calves come in for shelter. To get to it, you have to walk over a high door ledge, then down five stairs and through a gate. The gate latch had come undone and he somehow made his way up the steps and through the door into the other part of the barn. I walked out there to check on the water for the pigs. He and I saw each other at the same time and startled the heck out of each other. I'm not sure which one of us jumped higher!! LOL

But Mom I can't clean the garage. There's a monster behind the door!! There is too a monster in the garage! I swear it! It black and hairy and big as a cow!! Really!

or

Darn! They're coming! Toss the shovel and get behind the door, quick! False alarm? Ok, start digging and I'll keep watch. We'll be outta here by morning.

Hey Guys! The coast is clear, a full bag of boss and an empty dance floor - Let's have a party!

Latest posts

Back