Can I use some photos? (update pg 6!)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, no, he wrote it that way on purpose! No way will they or any rabbit ever live to be 30! :p :lol:

The sentence "We are Svensk pals breed rabbits" is awkward- why not just say they are Svensk pals? :?

Thanks! :D<br /><br />__________ Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:25 am __________<br /><br />Just credit ownedbythebuns. :)

Kyle@theHeathertoft":1g48w096 said:
Gah, your rabbits are so gorgeous, Zab. Am I seeing this right? Are they silvering??? You know me, I LOVE silvering!!!!!!! :)

Thanks :p And yes, they're silvering.. or rather they're getting those single white hairs that's the trademark of the breed ;) The kits in this litter seem to be getting a bit ''too much'' (which is ok to the standard as long as they're even without groups of white hairs) but I personally LOVE the extra white rabbits that looks silvered :)

As for the name - if you want to re-do it once more - Svensk Pälskanin isn't wrong and it wouldn't be confused with ''pals'' :) It would be a double sayinf Svensk Pälskanin rabbits.. but only swedish people would see it and if they say anything you can always point out that we say "CD- skiva" ( = compact disc disc if correctly translated :p ) But I like it the way it is, too.

OwnedByTheBuns":wghr86ue said:
Here is one...

Posted! :)<br /><br />__________ Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm __________<br /><br />One for today...

1001088_555261464522924_1174488324_n.jpg

I loves mah Breezy. ;)

That is such a gorgeous picture, Kyle... I remember you thinking the lighting wasn't good, and we all talked sense into you. :p I see it's grown on you. :D

LOL it has. Plus I can't re-take it til next spring since all the purple flowers disappeared a day or two later, and won't bloom til then. ;)

__________ Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:52 pm __________

The internet-famous Joker meme, IDNNTBR style!!!!

1186267_556098814439189_895544974_n.jpg
<br /><br />__________ Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:45 am __________<br /><br />Insanity Pup meme, IDNNTBR style. :)

1187261_556364024412668_1823530990_n.jpg

I really like the Joker one! :rotfl:

That pup looks fierce with those markings! :shock: Good point about working dogs loving to work... just not sure that using random pix of unknown background is the best approach?

The Joker meme has been around since the release of the movie, with literally thousands of different incarnations, and the Insanity Pup meme has been going strong for months. Pictures yoinked off of "create your own meme" sites. Apparently the pup's owners are shocked at how internet-famous their pooch is!!!

No, I'm not one of those people who just Googles pictures and steals them, LOL. ;)

Insanity Pup: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/insanity-puppy

Joker "loses their minds": http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/everyone- ... heir-minds

Long story short, I'm trying to appeal to pop-culture-prone folk as much as I am traditionalists. ;)<br /><br />__________ Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:49 am __________<br /><br />LOL and don't worry, the next several are more traditionalist-oriented. ;)

No, no... I wasn't accusing you of stealing pictures, I understood these were memes available for re-use!

I understand your angle, too. :)

I just don't want your message to lose its punch because, "oh, he just used a bunch of internet memes, he doesn't really know anything about those animals or their owners' purposes for them or the conditions they are raised in."

That's all. :)

LOL issok. :) Turns out a big portion of the page's followers are relatively young and female...I didn't know our demographics until the other day though. Gonna try to do a few of the "pop-culture" memes once in a while. Got a few really good ones made, though...some of the photos people have granted permission to use here are GORGEOUS!!! I just don't want to flood the page with ten memes a day, so I limit it to one or two. ;) I'll post a "goodie" later on. :)<br /><br />__________ Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:56 pm __________<br /><br />I could not resist the charms of that LOVELY doe...

1000594_556512224397848_645781016_n.jpg

LOL well if she's anything like the Angoras I had, that's kind of their outlook. "Oh, hello slave, bringing me more pellets I see? Very well, just put them over there. Oh, and I am approaching a coat-blow so be prepared to give me my special grooming and plucking sometime this week. That is all...you may go now." :lol:<br /><br />__________ Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:08 am __________<br /><br />
1185782_556767474372323_80588635_n.jpg

Kyle@theHeathertoft":1z3lu1dh said:
I could not resist the charms of that LOVELY doe...

1000594_556512224397848_645781016_n.jpg

That last line may be inaccurate. I think I do need to be rescued! I am an underappreciated slave to my rabbits! And, a total glutton for punishment since I'm actually looking to increase my wool rabbit population!

If gluttony is a sin, I am the worst of sinners!

I've been missing for a while, but I'm so glad to see you used Mr. Buns. He is quite the handsome fellow. All his silvering is in now, so he's missing those adorable black spots. But he still thinks he's a hunk:)

Back