• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling KBTatt Tattoo kit

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhWRabbitry

Reaction score
After reading lots of opinions on pens vs clamps I bought a KB Tatt kit.
I just don't feel comfortable with it and think for me personally I would prefer a clamp.
SO, I am looking to sell it. Complete kit with original directions, other than you'd naturally want to buy a new needle ($2.50 from maker). It was only used on 2 rabbit kits. Asking $30 plus shipping.

This might be unsolicited advice, but...you might consider getting a clamp or see one used in person before you sell the tattoo pen.

Since you already have one, you are in a good position to compere the two methods directly.

And, it is possible that a clamp will make you even more uncomfortable.

Zass, I totally hear what you are saying and I don't mind unsolicited advice. :) I guess I was trying to sell it to have the extra cash go toward a clamp.
The clamp is quick right? That's what I keep reading. I need quick. Longer for me is much more stressful. I'm not good with the combo of needles & animals I've decided. I remember when we had a dog and I read how easy it was to buy and give animals their vaccines yourself. That didn't go well either for me - though so easy for others.
I will watch a video or two of folks using the clamp today though to make sure I do realize better what that's like. Thanks for the suggestion. I do appreciate it.

The clamp should be quicker and very consistent, but the ones I've seen done looked a lot more painful, bled more, and didn't produce very distinctive letters.

It might be because it was an older model of clamp though, and I could be biased because I'm already familiar with using tattoo machines on people. I already had a good idea what would hurt and what wouldn't. People are so much more expressive than rabbits when it comes to pain...

I'm interested in it! but if you want to test out the clamp first I can wait.

I think I saw this on ebay? it's in my watch list...:)

The pen tattoos I've seen have been much darker than the clamp tattoos. Some of the clamp tattoos I've seen have had characters so light, I could not read them.

I'll be in the market for a pen myself, shortly. :)

Celice":icrivnpx said:
I'm interested in it! but if you want to test out the clamp first I can wait.

I think I saw this on ebay? it's in my watch list...:)
Oh, that's funny Celice that you are my "watcher". I was excited someone had some interest in it. Hmm... it seems you all are trying to talk me into keeping the thing. I'm pretty convinced I don't want it. If you'd see the result, know how long it took me, & the amount of stress that filled my household... not fun.
Could be lighter with a clamp but if you do it with a pen and have messy writing & it looks like chicken scratch when you're done, I think I'd take lighter and somewhat readable.

lol! I just put it on my watch list then checked on here and Bam! same pen for sale!! It's pretty cool that I get to talk to they seller! Well, if you are convinced then I'll get it of ebay or can pay you threw notes here. whatever is easier for you. :)

Celice, I have it on ebay for $35 plus shipping, but put on here for $30 plus shipping. I have the option of "or best offer" on the ad though. If you do want it I'd do the $30 plus shipping. If you do, you can click on the "make offer" on the ebay post and put $30 in and I'll accept.
I'd send out priority mail. Totally up to you obviously.

Hmm... just noticed now 2 watchers. Someone else on here might be trying to get it too. ha.

done! thanks a bunch!!

lol, we try to be funny, right? right? are we good at it? ;)

sometimes I don't think so...

Awesome! Thanks much. I should be able to get it shipped out tomorrow!
and Yes, I actually find you all very humorous... and very nice, which is a great combo. :)

OH, tomorrow is a holiday!! I'm not sure if your post office is open... :)

yay, for funny! gotta have some humor in life...

Celice":1xjobiyh said:
OH, tomorrow is a holiday!! I'm not sure if your post office is open... :)

yay, for funny! gotta have some humor in life...

You are right... I realized that when I prepared the shipping label. It's all ready and will go out Tuesday!

Latest posts

Back