"Dead rabbit" picture thread

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.php

Here's my dead bunny pic. Scared me the first time I saw her, run in to check on her and she jumps up and runs away.

darn right! If she was in fact dead I guess I can't bring her back. lol I did see her running around her cage a few minutes before so......

I went out this afternoon to check how everyone was dealing with the heat and found one of my two and a half week old kits "dead" completely on its back and then looked the next cage row down and found its father "dead," too.

Attachments

• 20130717_164355_resized (480x640).jpg
    20130717_164355_resized (480x640).jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 2,956
  • 20130717_164316_resized (480x640).jpg
    20130717_164316_resized (480x640).jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 2,956
LOL I know, what a shame! And they really are, Peach. Although, I'm hoping "like father, like daughter" this time!

I've never had a kit "die" like that and when I took the picture it moved its head a bit, but nothing else, which made me panic, thinking that it had broken its back and was really stuck like that and hurt. But as soon as I opened the cage he shot up looking for attention. I think they're trying to scare us.

You know.... that Holland lop in the background looked really suspicious. :twisted: He should be suspect #1 !!! :shock:

Bunny Murder Theatre will continue after these messages from our sponsors........
:hiding: :mbounce: :hiding:

(sorry guys, couldn't resist) !!!

Mountain Spice":20zd2rh6 said:
You know.... that Holland lop in the background looked really suspicious. :twisted: He should be suspect #1 !!! :shock:

Bunny Murder Theatre will continue after these messages from our sponsors........

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mountain Spice":krul8pvt said:

LOL too funny! That's his brother who doesn't get to breed nearly as many does, so there's motive...
Also, he's actually a mini lop who sits up like a begging dog whenever I walk in hoping I have a treat. He's quite the piggy :1pig:

Latest posts

Back