"Dead rabbit" picture thread

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Mina,

I had to have Firstpup, my eldest son, show me how to get to Paint and resize pics several times (okay- more like a dozen) before I could do it myself. :oops:

Due to my incessant RT posting, I am now a PRO! :D

Yeah, no teens here for teaching. At least none with opposable thumbs ;)
The other problem is I spend most of my time here on my iPad, it doesn't like to do pics at all

3Mina, Make photobucket account, go to upload pictures link there, drag picture into slot or just select your picture, go to the sprocket thing on the upper right corner, click it and select links, go to HTML link (I think that's the one, if not it's IMG) and copy. Normally just clicking on it will copy it. Come back to RT and, using full editor, select the IMG thingy next to the URL thingy.

That should do it. It's much simpler than it sounds.

MamaSheepdog":1nankxwa said:
3mina":1nankxwa said:
MamaSheepdog":1nankxwa said:
I guess we will all have to be more dedicated, and post more frequently! :p
Is that physically possible MSD? :?

For whom? :thinking:

Certainly you aren't implying that I spend an extraordinary amount of my waking hours posting incessantly on RabbitTalk?!? :eek:

Some people, on the other hand, need to ramp up their efforts...

:gettowork:

Anyway, I have another dead kit- unfortunately it opened its eyes, but it still looks like it suffered a traumatic injury, and we even have a first responder in the photo:

I see Lilac! Is that a Beveren kit?

OneAcreFarm":36cq2vi2 said:

Yup! Sure is! :p

I happen to have a whole litter of lilac Rex- I will have to post pics of your little niece and nephew buns!

MamaSheepdog":tfuu5jmi said:
OneAcreFarm":tfuu5jmi said:

Yup! Sure is! :p

I happen to have a whole litter of lilac Rex- I will have to post pics of your little niece and nephew buns!

Yay! :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Can I play?

When I went out to take pics of my colony, I saw my favoritest lop lying all splayed out and my heart sank. The pic catches her mid motion of picking up her head when she heard me rush to take a photo after I noticed her breathing. :bunnyhop:

playingdead.jpg

Lol, RJ!

Allow me to present you with this: :hooray: for being the new member quickest to post a "dead" bunny!

I think you will fit in quite well here at RT! :p

OAF- you really need to do something about your herd management practices. :nono: You have a shocking number of dead rabbits in your barn.

MamaSheepdog":2ktllruc said:
Lol, RJ!

Allow me to present you with this: :hooray: for being the new member quickest to post a "dead" bunny!

I think you will fit in quite well here at RT! :p

OAF- you really need to do something about your herd management practices. :nono: You have a shocking number of dead rabbits in your barn.
Haha well thank you. =)

My boyfriend never believes me when I complain about the lops playing dead. I could not pass up the chance for photographic proof.

Every time I stood up, he'd rise from the dead. lol

Attachments

• IMG_0016.png
    IMG_0016.png
    476.8 KB · Views: 1,951
I never knew that bunnies did this. Our sweet Rocky passed and Delilah mourned him badly and got very sick and skinny and one day she just keeled over. We hadn't had them very long and I thought she was a goner... I cried and cried and just was in shock. It had only been two days since Rocky had passed. I gathered up all my strength and opened the cage to grab her lifeless body. And as soon as I grabbed for her she flipping jumped up sky high and ran around the cage freaking me out.. I about had a heart attack. I quickly went to my dear friend (google) haha and read and educated myself :p I do believe that day she was not Delilah but called little something else haha.

dead bunniessss~ :D

Attachments

• IMG_0117.png
    IMG_0117.png
    359.1 KB · Views: 1,998
  • IMG_0193.png
    IMG_0193.png
    308.8 KB · Views: 1,998
  • IMG_0297.png
    IMG_0297.png
    411 KB · Views: 1,998
LOL!!!