"Dead rabbit" picture thread

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Browses through EVERY picture file on computer* Man. No good ones. I do have this one and a dog one though. :) The dog really just looks cute though, not dead.. ;)

Wow I've seen this thread for quite some time and never looked. I thought it was really dead rabbits lol. Wasn't until someone suggested that I post my picture that I understood. Well here is one of mine. Mind you these fat babies haven't left the nestbox and they are now 3 weeks old. I need a bunny treadmill to whip them into shape

deadfloppy.jpg

I have one to add! Floppy was so dead that after I took this photo I opened the cage to wake him up, after petting him for a while and he didn't even budge I slid his big butt over so I could check and see if he was sick! That's when he raised his head to look at me to see what my malfunction was - waking him up like that, how rude! :lol:

Mary Ann's Rabbitry":3tiscypy said:
awww, cute dog.. is it a rat terrier

Sorry, I never saw your post! He and his brother were dumped when they were 1 month old. We picked em' up and now they are neutered, forever friends. :p He is a rat terrier mix. His brother is totally different. All I know is that they are mutts. Small dog mutts.

Random ded bunnehs.... :lol:

20130902_180440.jpg
These two are brothers and they just HAVE to pee on each other :roll:

948904_589629151056410_1351319066_o.jpg

20130504_134108.jpg

20130822_191423.jpg

I enjoyed taking this picture and then going inside to show my Dad. He wasn't too happy that we had a dead bunny. :evil:
SAM_0065.JPG
And then I showed him the follow up. :lol:
SAM_0066.JPG

I love this thread. :D

Attachments

• IMG_0002.png
    IMG_0002.png
    426.7 KB · Views: 2,752
  • IMG_1526.jpg
    IMG_1526.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 2,752
  • IMG_1638.jpg
    IMG_1638.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 2,752
  • IMG_0357.png
    IMG_0357.png
    843.6 KB · Views: 2,752
  • IMG_0510.jpg
    IMG_0510.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 2,752
OneAcreFarm":nilw22zl said:
WHY do bucks like to roll around in poop? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't know! :cry: It makes me feel bad because they look so cute when they flop but it looks like they have no better place to lay, like I'm making them lay in it.
The ladies always wanna stay as far from it as possible, or lay in the walkways. :?

Mary Ann's Rabbitry":g871qit5 said:
now that brown bunny in the rabbit poop on the ground.. Sure looks dead.. Looks like someone tossed it there to decompose with the poop..

That's the middle of the molt look. They all look terrible at that stage.

Hello Im sorry to post on your thread...but how do I post?? I cant for the life of me figure it out. I clicked on "start blogging" and it takes me to another page ....can someone help me please??

ckcs":11rwqgp3 said:
Wow I've seen this thread for quite some time and never looked. I thought it was really dead rabbits lol.

That always cracks me up, and makes me wonder why y'all stick around. :thinking:

With thirteen pages of entries so far, and 4272 views, we would be a sick and twisted group indeed if they really were dead rabbits! :x

My Sistah OAF, though... I dunno- I think she cheats and some of hers really ARE dead! :twisted:

My SF litter has started to 'die off' for the day after they eat. But they are too happy to see me to get a picture!

MamaSheepdog":1rjlzlnd said:
ckcs":1rjlzlnd said:
Wow I've seen this thread for quite some time and never looked. I thought it was really dead rabbits lol.

That always cracks me up, and makes me wonder why y'all stick around. :thinking:

With thirteen pages of entries so far, and 4272 views, we would be a sick and twisted group indeed if they really were dead rabbits! :x

My Sistah OAF, though... I dunno- I think she cheats and some of hers really ARE dead! :twisted:

You found me out, Sistah! Hehehehehe..... :twisted:

So my herd sire was sitting next to me (he's being baby sat... Stinker dug out of his pen!) and flopped down and is dead.

If I left the room & came back, I'd have a heart attack! Luckily, I was sitting by him.

Latest posts

Back