best dog breeds for rabbit people

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you train him? Lgd need to be trained too.
Taking him in the rabbit house with me. Talking calm. Holding a bun on my lap and letting him sniff it. He showed aggression no matter what I did. He is extremely intelligent but also a very possessive, territorial dog. At three months old he chased the mailman. At four months old he was starting fights with my adult pitbull. I love the dog or I would consider re-homing him. I've never before had a dog I couldn't trust with my other animals. He does have his positive attributes though. He's an excellent watchdog and alerts us to anyone or anything encroaching on our property, so because of that he's helpful in keeping (other) predators away.

Taking him in the rabbit house with me. Talking calm. Holding a bun on my lap and letting him sniff it. He showed aggression no matter what I did. He is extremely intelligent but also a very possessive, territorial dog. At three months old he chased the mailman. At four months old he was starting fights with my adult pitbull. I love the dog or I would consider re-homing him. I've never before had a dog I couldn't trust with my other animals. He does have his positive attributes though. He's an excellent watchdog and alerts us to anyone or anything encroaching on our property, so because of that he's helpful in keeping (other) predators away.
How interesting

Latest posts

Back