Anyone's litters picture thread!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Success! So here are the kit pics, first I'll show Mom and Dad...

Father is Dodge Family Bunny Patch's Dallas... broken blue Holland, I only have a picture from when I originally bought him, he has since been sold but I have been able to breed to him thankfully.

Mom is my homebred does DHR Anastasia, cream Holland, this is her first litter, and I am so happy with how she made out!

Now the kits! She ended up with 3 brokens... either blue or black I'm not sure yet. She did really well, though kind of a small litter mind you this is her first so I'll take it! No losses as of yet. So happy!

Updated pictures of my two Holland litters :) The Tort and the two Broken Blacks are out of Summer and Twono...SO keeping the tort! Think its a doe...

And the Broken Tort and the Black Charlie are out of Shaela x Twono. I think the Broken Tort will be staying as well :) <br /><br /> __________ Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:04 pm __________ <br /><br /> More tort pictures :D Can you tell its a favorite?

Attachments

• DSC_9014.jpg
    DSC_9014.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,596
  • DSC_9034.jpg
    DSC_9034.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,596
  • DSC_9004.jpg
    DSC_9004.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,596
  • DSC_8936.jpg
    DSC_8936.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,596
  • DSC_8995.jpg
    DSC_8995.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,596
  • DSC_8971.jpg
    DSC_8971.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,596
  • DSC_8984.jpg
    DSC_8984.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 1,596
  • DSC_8980.jpg
    DSC_8980.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 1,596

Babies starting to fuzz up.. looks like I have one that isn't doing as well as the other two, but he's hanging in there.

Two more litters today!

FINALLY got a live litter out of Sophie. She's bred to Mercury so probably all torts. 3 kits.

Then (drum roll please :D) a litter out of two homebred Tris! Shannah bred to Aced. Looks like almost all tris! A litter of 6 with one DOA. Can't wait to see how the colors come in :D Super excited about this!

Daisy's 7 kits just born.jpg

New litter of Mini Lops arrived yesterday morning.
7 healthy kits. :D <br /><br /> __________ Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:35 pm __________ <br /><br /> My youngest daughter took this photo today of one of the Mini Lop kits out of Spirit's Scarlet.
I thought it was adorable.

Scarlets Fawn 2 half weeks 2.jpg

cute babies everyone :) can hardly wait the two weeks until my does due date! let alone zass teasing with more chocolate magpies! :p haha!

Last litter until fall...
Just Two. :roll: Havana/Florida White mix.
I don't think she'd nursed them yet, but they're good and plump now.
Mama got funny during the pregnancy... digging out her pellets and stuff. I tried to compensate with hay and oats.
Aja is my little Grumble Bunny. (Very vocal! :lol: ) It's a small litter, but she'll take good care of them. :)

014.jpg

Cedar, those kits are ADORABLE!!!!! I am somewhat glad there are no Holland breeders near me(we might not have them in SA actually, not sure) or I might have been inspired to rush out and add a new breed to my rabbitry! :lol: :p

karebru, those look like some healthy, fat kits! Congrats on the litter!

HH's Gala Galore X MS Djinn
They are all Harlequins (the breed) all kits are black magpie.
In order, Dad, Mom, and 10 babies. I'll get better pics up in a few days. :D

Attachments

• DSCN2812.JPG
    DSCN2812.JPG
    303.8 KB · Views: 1,344
  • DSCN2602.JPG
    DSCN2602.JPG
    457.4 KB · Views: 1,344
  • DSCN2612.JPG
    DSCN2612.JPG
    381.9 KB · Views: 1,344
Zass":1k3rvarj said:
HH's Gala Galore X MS Djinn
They are all Harlequins (the breed) all kits are black magpie.
In order, Dad, Mom, and 10 babies. I'll get better pics up in a few days. :D
Beautiful Bunnies, Zass! Dad is awesome!

karebru, those look like some healthy, fat kits! Congrats on the litter!
Thanks, LFBs! Just lowly meat mutts. Maybe some day... :roll: ;)

Cedar Point, amazing photography and stunning rabbits!!!

Karebru, those kits actually look fed pic, they must be HUGE now. o_O

My pics were posted backwards from my description, but you probably already knew that. :) My boy Djinn was the first pictured first, and then Gala. Took about 30 pics of the babies, and only 1 was in focus. The camera ($200) I purchased to replace the old one just isn't cutting it.

ohiogoatgirl":xa92h6h9 said:
aww stripe-y buns :) I have a litter due by this time next week!
Yep, just old plain boring harlequins for me these days....Or not :p I love how one never knows what to expect. This time, I got no less than 5 split faces, despite the fact that neither parent has a good face split. :?

Anyone have any advice for what type of camera to buy, so I don't waste my money next time? ;)

Attachments

• DSCN2857.JPG
    DSCN2857.JPG
    260.1 KB · Views: 1,326
Zass, that buck is a real beauty!

Awww, cute kits! They will be SO pretty! Harlis and magpies are so striking to look at, and I am sure a challenge to breed the right markings. But I love them! Oh no, now I want a harli and a magpie too :shock: Oh, the woes of Rabbitosis :eek:verreaction:

Latest posts

Back