Anyone's litters picture thread!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This moment brought to you by Rabbittalk.com. We wouldn't have this without you. My kids are running around the yard yelling, "It worked! It worked!" :lol:

I count 8 (there are some not visible here). All kicking. Momma is chowing down on some well-earned oatmeal. Now I have to go back and re-read all those old threads about new kits. My brain just forgot everything I'm supposed to watch for. :?

Attachments

• to_post.jpg
    to_post.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,385
SoDak Thriver":3afynhyb said:
This moment brought to you by Rabbittalk.com. We wouldn't have this without you. My kids are running around the yard yelling, "It worked! It worked!" :lol:

I count 8 (there are some not visible here). All kicking. Momma is chowing down on some well-earned oatmeal. Now I have to go back and re-read all those old threads about new kits. My brain just forgot everything I'm supposed to watch for. :?

:cheer1: :cheer2: :clap: Yaaayyyyy! Congrats on the little wigglers - too funny about the kiddos :lol: And I totally know what you mean about the brain dump the moment you actually need to try and recall information.

SoDak Thriver":2018fypx said:
is moment brought to you by Rabbittalk.com. We wouldn't have this without you. My kids are running around the yard yelling, "It worked! It worked!"

I count 8 (there are some not visible here). All kicking. Momma is chowing down on some well-earned oatmeal. Now I have to go back and re-read all those old threads about new kits. My brain just forgot everything I'm supposed to watch for.

:cheer2: :cheer1: :cheer2:

Updated picture of our 8 day old bunny's
9VBDvH9V09hyI8xx9qZiRCXu9PvLzqicSbe0vet3nhY

I think I might kick myself later for selling the broken black doe...

Attachments

• DSC_6900.jpg
    DSC_6900.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 1,323
  • DSC_6852.jpg
    DSC_6852.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 1,323
  • DSC_6887.jpg
    DSC_6887.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 1,323
  • DSC_6824.jpg
    DSC_6824.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 1,323
This litter arrived last night. My husband and I got to witness the kindling.
This is our largest Mini Lop litter so far. There were 11 born - 9 of which survived.Scarlet Litter March 22 2016 litter of 9.jpg

Here are my two Holland kits... Thinking one is blue/white and the other is blue/fawn at this point. (The one on the left isn't as pale as the one on the right, that's the only thing I'm going by)
Dad is blue/white and mom is orange.

hlkits.jpg

I haven't posted anything in this thread in a long time so here we go! I have 7 litter with 46 babies in all.

Blue Rex Doe + Sallander Rex Buck = 6 black rex kits (doe adopted 2 others from a different litter)
untitled_by_tricksters_taxidermy-d9wc7oy.jpg

Blue Harlequin Rex Doe + Sallander Rex buck = 4 Jap, Mag, and Tort
untitled_by_tricksters_taxidermy-d9wc7l4.jpg

REW Rex Doe + Sallander Rex buck = 7 rew, cali, and black sable(doe adopted 2 others from a different litter)
untitled_by_tricksters_taxidermy-d9wc7hi.jpg

Broken Chinchilla doe + Blue Sable Chinchilla buck = 8 rew, broken blue?, broken choco chin
untitled_by_tricksters_taxidermy-d9wc7f3.jpg

Black Himalayan Doe + Blue Himalayan Buck = 7 blue, black, lilac himis
untitled_by_tricksters_taxidermy-d9wc7a6.jpg

REW angora doe + Blue Sable buck = 5 rew, sable chocolate agouti?, sable agouti? (adopted 2)
untitled_by_tricksters_taxidermy-d9wc747.jpg

Chocolate Sable doe + Sallander Rex buck = 5 blue sable, black sable?
untitled_by_tricksters_taxidermy-d9wc6zk.jpg

Zass":2t6dx1xj said:
SO MANY kits Celice!!! Some of your does are amazing nest makers too. o_O

lol! Yessss!! I'm proud of my girls that really go all out for their kits! The Chocolate Sable doe is a first time mom and she pulled sooooo much fur! even if her litter wasn't really big she made up for it in mothering skills and all kits are fat and healthy! The broken chin doe has always been an A+ mom everyone else just falls in line.

46 kits! :p

My one girl, Shianne, surprised me with 6 kits this morning. I had her running on my floor with two other does, Pippi & Patise. Then one night Aced, my Tri Charlie buck, got out and I guess bred her :x

Oh well, type wise the kits should be nice. All seem to be brokens, we'll see though I guess!

I should REALLY get pictures of my other two litters...Summer's one kit looks exactly like its great-granddam. SO hoping that one is a doe! Its siblings are broken blacks and its a tort.

My other litter has a broken black and a broken black tort. The tort is looking nice as well.

Well it's been a while since I have posted on here, since my very first litter but I am back.. I have had many litters since then, but life took a swing, and I am now in an apartment setup with only one rabbit.. who is due tomorrow! Here's hoping I get to update tomorrow night or Wednesday with new pics!

Momma is one of my homebred cream Holland does, DHR Anastasia. This will be her first litter, and she is bred to a broken blue buck. Very excited about this pairing! :bunnyhop:

Zass":3ge0kxjh said:
Cute kits everyone! We should be seeing lots and lots of new babies this month, right?

I only have...16 kits in the rabbitry now. Feels like a dry spring to me.
But, on the upside..
My chocolates are both mags!!! :p

*squeeeeeeee!*

It's official... Zass is trying to kill me with cuteness and rabbitosis envy! :p Got any updated pics of them? chocolates still seem to be my kryptonite :mrgreen:

I cannot wait until I get a (live) litter! Hurry up April 9 so I can palpate! :popcorn:

Latest posts

Back