Anyone's litters picture thread!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Susie570":2y9jh4kv said:
Chocolate! :)

I like that word - for several reasons. :D Besides my feeling I need to eat some every day, I'm liking that you used that in reference to my kit photo. We've never had a chocolate born here.

Susie570":2y9jh4kv said:
Cute popples and that's a great picture of daddy. :D

Thank you. He is the sweetest rabbit and has never sprayed and thus gets the honor of staying indoors! <br /><br /> __________ Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:20 am __________ <br /><br /> Our current litter of Mini Lops - now 3 days old. :bunnyhop:
We should have another litter in around 9 days. :)
3 days old whole litter.jpg

Attachments

• July 11th lighter bkn.jpg
    July 11th lighter bkn.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 1,004
Zass":1b3id0gt said:
:love: Everyone's babies are so precious. :love:

Another harlequin flower!
I only allowed the girls to feed 11 kits out of that big litter. Because I'd rather have 11 healthy babies than 15 struggling ones.

Zass, if you're ever in Wv, I'd love to have one of those Harlis lol. I love the markings o3o.

Japanese Harlequin, right?

I'm having tiny baby withdrawls D= I hope my doe is pregnant again, I have a feeling she is but she hasn't started to show yet, she's due the 27th.

I was supposed to get another doe from a breeder so I could have two, lol. But as luck would have it, *every* single baby in both of her litters were bucks O_O

This is my favorite litter out of my chinchilla colored meat mutt doe and by my lilac standard rex buck.

There is one more chinchilla from this litter that was fostered to my himi doe and I lost a REW.
IMG_20150716_194443 (Medium).jpg
IMG_20150716_194543 (Medium).jpg
IMG_20150716_194644 (Medium).jpg

This is the himi does litter. This pic was taken on the 10th so it's a bit older. You can see the Chin kit on the bottom of the pile. I got some really nice broken chestnuts in this litter.

IMG_1185 (Medium).JPG

And part of the Steel Does litter. The snake got the gorgeous chocolate agouti and the fawn :evil: :evil:
This was taken a few days after the snake attach and these three kits absolutely ballooned! All of the remaining kits are being well feed but these three got HUGE. This was taken on the 10th as well.

IMG_1189 (Medium).JPG

Broken babies are beyond cute!!
Sorry about the snake alfordm! :evil:

These two babies came out of my chestnut rex cross doe Spice x Royal the Cali buck
I expected a box full of chestnut and they were to be meat... then these two make crazy pretty babies!
At 11 days today they weigh 260 and 280 g (more than 1/2 lb~ bigger than my 3/4 FG kits at that age) and they are SO fat :lol: :lol:
w2.jpg

I just repeated the breeding to see what we get :cool:

IMG_8770.jpgCasco just kindled--her second litter, 9 kits all good sized. So glad the humidity had dropped and the air cooled and freshened today. Good to have kits again--our last litter was early June. So far this is our best doe--she had 9 her first litter but 2 were very small and didn't make it. These all look good and 9 seems more manageable than Berwick's litter of 12.

kits in the nestbox.jpg
Feeling pretty silly that a few days ago I thought our Mini Lop doe Violet was not pregnant this time around. Much to my delight she began preparing her nest Tuesday evening and when I got up in the night a couple hours ago around 2:00 a.m. I found her calmly resting in the front of the cage with a nest box of fur and 7 kits nestled inside. This is her largest litter so far and the first time bred to Whitehaven's Henry.
Just born.jpg

Congrats on your new litter Rainey! <br /><br /> __________ Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:02 pm __________ <br /><br /> and an updated photo:
32 hours old Henry Violet kits July 2015.jpg

We had 4 litters due this month... And all we have to show for it is 4 babies! :shock:
And of course we are all attached to them which was NOT the plan! :lol:

The Siamese Sable doe 'Larkspur' is going to take her mama's cage.
Her fawn brother 'Chunk' will be heading out.
(He is underneath her in this one...)
image.jpg
They came out of a chestnut mutt doe and Cali buck (surprise!)

Here they are with the lone survivor of my NZW/Satin doe x NZW 'Mouse'-- it is amazing what a difference the 8 days between these guys makes!
image.jpg

And this little Puff was the sole survivor of our Hlop broken choc doe Coco x blue buck Jinx:
image.jpg

woohoo.gif
So cute!!

My new babies are born-ed lol.

She had 6, 5 live and one DOA.

skVK9QT.jpg

Not quite as pretty looking as the last litter, but time will tell.

My last babies sold so well that I actually have a waiting list for these.

Omg!! Those are sooooo pretty o3o.

I love the tricolors. I am hoping to get another doe soon that will give me tricolors when bred to my Harle buck.

Though my ultimate goal is to breed Vienna marked Harlequins because those are so pretty :|

Thank you Fireclaws! I like the Tri Colors too. This is the first litter their Dad (who was born at our rabbitry) sired and I'm pleased.

Just an updated picture of my little bouncy babies - these are the kits from both Sprinkles and River, playing together yesterday

IMAG0883.jpg

Here they are!! Lexi had seven this time, five brokens and two blacks!! Trooper beat his chest this morning to find out he's a father again LOL <br /><br /> __________ Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:06 am __________ <br /><br /> Susie!!! They are all so CUTE together!!! How does your shop not explode from cuteness!!?!?!?!??

Attachments

• Aug  6 LexiTrooper (1)a.jpg
    Aug 6 LexiTrooper (1)a.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 887
Thanks ES :) My son really enjoys have the rabbits there, they do brighten the day, most of the time!

Looks like you have some lovely little porkers there. Congrats! :)

The babies are 8 days old today :bunnyhop:

These are super pretty, I think they're two bucks (bottom) and a doe(top) Not entirely sure though, I tried sexing them at like, 4 days old lol. Now they just look the same.

D14Ar64.jpg

(complete with pee spots lol)

"Heartface"
sLvea9N.jpg

"Darkface"
KFCtmbl.jpg

and "Tanface"
wT1j5oD.jpg

:mrgreen:

Back