Anyone's litters picture thread!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
baefull.wolfbunnies":1zu6h8m5 said:
Yes! My first post on this thread. I noticed about 3 pm that Avista looked slightly pink and as a BEW Bevern that's abmormal. Went out there and there are 7 (if I counted right) in the nest box.

Picture to come later, on my phone

:congratulations:

In progress.....
This is Daisy, having her first litter, she did everything right so far.
All babies are under a cloud of fluffy white fur.

Attachments

• IMAG0796-1.jpg
    IMAG0796-1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 711
I have no idea. First time mother.
She is done having them now. I peaked in the nest and pulled back some fur. There are several, but I didn't count them yet.
Will count tomorrow evening.

I went ahead and counted, she had 10. No DOAs found anywhere, 10 little pink kits nice and warm in the nest.

baefull.wolfbunnies":3kkkxsn6 said:
Wow. Nice. Is that a breed average?
8 or 9 is average. But large litters are not uncommon. This is only my second litter of cals. First litter was 8 from a different doe, all 8 froze. That same doe was rebred a few weeks later. When she kindled se had 12, 3 were DOA, other 9 are still doing great.

Congratulations DBA! <br /><br /> __________ Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:15 am __________ <br /><br /> Picture heavy warning! :)
Mini Lops - 5 weeks old today. Had to do a little photo shoot. Obviously not properly posed. These photos were just for fun.

Black%2Bm%2B5%2Bweeks%2Bon%2Bladder.jpg

Ch%2BChestnut%2Bon%2Bladder%2B5%2Bweeks.jpg

Black%2Bu%2B5%2Bweeks.jpg

Broken%2BChestnut%2B5%2Bweeks%2Bladder.jpg

Darker%2BChestnut%2Bon%2Bladder%2B5%2Bweeks.jpg

Broken%2BSteel%2BFace%2B5%2Bweeks.jpg

Thank you Syberchick!
I LOVE photography so that probably helps. Just grab items around the house that you like and can make a prop. Take 3 times more pictures than you need and a few will turn out great.
That's what I do.

Bunny logs

Some aren't tinted right in the photos. It looks like 4 blues and 2 lilacs

They are beautiful, Wheels!

Here is our litter born this morning! Our Japanese Harlequin Mini Lop "Violet"
had 6 healthy kits arrive. Still waiting on Miss Maggie to kindle - hoping she doesn't go late like last time!

VT%2BApril%2B29%2B2015%2Blitter%2Bin%2Bnest%2Bbox.jpg

VT%2B6%2Bkits%2B2%2Bhours%2Bold%2BApril%2B29%2B2015.jpg

Back